Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Feel cheated!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    Manchester United spent a bunch of money and they aren't winning every game. crap happens, if you want to just pay money for a meaningless trophy, why don't you go to the trophy store and just by yourself a trophy
    yeah ok, and on the way, i will pick up a handbag to go with your basketball outfit!

Can't open the attachment (invalid) but I wasn't really interested in the stats anyway.

So, Level 10, Im sure you've won numerous league titles before. This is probably ONE game of this season that the result have not gone the way you envisioned it.

You are two points ahead, you don't believe you can get four points between now until end of the season to secure the league?

Is it really something to get upset about? Yes the game engine is flawed, NOT a secret. Everyone knows that, but at the end of the day, this is just a game.

Anyways, I've given up playing FIFA or Football Manager due to the fact that I win when I'm supposed to and I lose when I am expected to lose.

I don't really believe that Nordeus trolls token buyers and give them unfavorable results as this would be bad for business. They would lose more managers this way and I believe the engine is the same for all players regardless of token buyers or not.

It is just a flawed game logic/engine.

I do believe however that they throw random results once in awhile. This is Nordeus's "realism".

Game logic is very straight forward like flowcharts, a lot of ifs & elses. So its probably works like clockwork if the logic compares two teams to decide the outcome. So random results and a random boost to an opponent would give you what we here call "troll" results.

I have learned to accept results of the matches. I know 80% of the time, I would beat a lower ranked opponent. For the 20%, I go make coffee or have a smoke
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hearts FC View Post
    very rarely do you get a player for 5 tokens!
    whether i spent money or not has nothing to do with whether this is unfair or not.
    are you saying this is my fault because I bought players at end of a season?
    incredible
    Dunno about that, I picked up a 5* for one token the other day, but most of mine lately have been between 2 and 9 tokens for 5*. I rarely buy on the last or first days, but pick them up on a tanking season or if they reach 31 years old.

this transfer market is showing ****e for me these days and I have nothing to choose from, but just be patient and tank a season and build up.

Rookie
    could have been worse you could have started -15 points :P
    gogs67 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Duncan View Post
    could have been worse you could have started -15 points :P
    Comment of the week!

My team is level 10, and has been top of the League all season, only lost 2, drew 2, won rest going into game 22 five points ahead of second place.

I spent £17 on tokens the night before to strengthen squad, and have on average spent £10 - £15 per month for the last 6 months or so.
    I have a higher player rating score than second place, my players all had full morale and health, I was the home side and I watched the game while my opponent did not. We beat them 5-2 away last time with a weaker team 11 v 11 all game and I didn't even watch the game.
    My opponent had a man sent off early on in this game however and we dominated the game with 65 - 75 percent possession all game. Hit the post, blast over, just wide, great save, defender clears, usual end of season crap, while nothing from them.
    We only went a goal up mid second half, but incredibly, my opponent scored 2 late goals (81 and 88) to win the game?!
    They are now only 2 points behind me with only 3 games left now and I am absolutely livid.

I contacts Nordeus asking them to explain how this is possible and that I will simply stop spending money on it if they don't. I feel really cheated to be honest. I like the game and have put effort into winning every game and deserved the 3 points. To add insult to injury, the response I got was pretty generic, and seemed to be aimed at someone complaining about not receiving tokens! This is unacceptable.

Anyone else experiencing stuff like this?

Thinking it doesn't matter how good your team is, if they want a neck and neck finish to entice you both to buy more tokens, they rig it. Really off putting. I spend enough money on this.
    Nice venting hun but at the end of the day it's just a game !

chill and ask yourself why spend money to improve your team if you are already top of your league ?

I have no problem if you want to spend money to win and improve your team but it can be done without money too hun !

I think you are right when you say it doesn't matter how good your team is, random results will always happen in this game ! but thats all part of the fun (at least for me) .

It does sound as though you expected to win because you spent money ( we hear this a lot ) I'm surprised at your level you have not noticed this before ! money does not guarantee a win !!

however this game can grip you so much that you feel the need to vent about it ( thats why the game is so good ) If it was just how much you spend or mathematics I would be bottom of the league each season !!

so my advice is chill play for fun , It's not real . and good luck with your last few games !!!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    u see?? I have reason, I writted to support, because with theb 10 vs 11 there is a problem, I lost 2 matches winning, coz the other lost a player and scored 2 goals, and some days ago another mate came here to say that he won 3-2, when he was loosing 1-2, and lost a player.
    So, that's the 4th time that happen, and I say that again, there is a problem with the programming of the matches of 10 vs 11.
    You can have more possession, but when the other have red card, something happen, and lots of cases the other score 2 goals.
    the same with the 10 vs 11 for injurie, if the other don't have auto subs, have a little advantadge in % of effectivennes and sometimes is more aggressive.

...(-.-)'
    suppoort answer: "is normal that you are not happy with the result, but that's football! and in the football a manager have to live with the defeat, because defeat is part of the football. This game is created to simulate real situations like in real football... (blablabla) and more things"

:'D: don't pay mate, just tank the season, be 2 seasons in same level training and be happy.
    tell the, "Yeah lol we know how real this game is and how well it simulates real football with one team getting 5 injuries in a game, non of the players being replaced, and winning the game...." They need such a reply, please give them what they want and deserve...
    khris likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    tell the, "Yeah lol we know how real this game is and how well it simulates real football with one team getting 5 injuries in a game, non of the players being replaced, and winning the game...." They need such a reply, please give them what they want and deserve...
    seems more like a game of war, full of minefields :'D
    well I really think some member of the support is in the world of the pony's so.... ...-.-'' ...the thread is closed but I send some suggestions like for example "ask to the devs' II " , select server when we start, or do more thing here in the forum... we are always the same people (-.-)''
    ...and there is a twitter and facebook, with people with problems that can've easy solution coming here and reading the posts... so... well.... ....now I remember that I wrotted a "note/valoration" of the support.... when I close the message...
    "don't forget the players, or the players will forget T11."

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Nice venting hun but at the end of the day it's just a game !

chill and ask yourself why spend money to improve your team if you are already top of your league ?

I have no problem if you want to spend money to win and improve your team but it can be done without money too hun !

I think you are right when you say it doesn't matter how good your team is, random results will always happen in this game ! but thats all part of the fun (at least for me) .

It does sound as though you expected to win because you spent money ( we hear this a lot ) I'm surprised at your level you have not noticed this before ! money does not guarantee a win !!

however this game can grip you so much that you feel the need to vent about it ( thats why the game is so good ) If it was just how much you spend or mathematics I would be bottom of the league each season !!

so my advice is chill play for fun , It's not real . and good luck with your last few games !!!
    As already stated, spent money because I lost the game before the game with second place so wanted to ensure we won the game.
    Not complicated.

As already stated, spent money because I lost the game before the game with second place so wanted to ensure we won the game.
    Not complicated.
    no its not complicated hun dont spend money !!!!!!!!!!

games are lost by random results to keep the league closer !!! you should no that at your level !!!

just believe in your team !!! You wanted to ensure you won the game ???? how did that work for you hun ????

Don't shout at me just coz I'm trying to help

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast