My team is level 10, and has been top of the League all season, only lost 2, drew 2, won rest going into game 22 five points ahead of second place.

I spent £17 on tokens the night before to strengthen squad, and have on average spent £10 - £15 per month for the last 6 months or so.
I have a higher player rating score than second place, my players all had full morale and health, I was the home side and I watched the game while my opponent did not. We beat them 5-2 away last time with a weaker team 11 v 11 all game and I didn't even watch the game.
My opponent had a man sent off early on in this game however and we dominated the game with 65 - 75 percent possession all game. Hit the post, blast over, just wide, great save, defender clears, usual end of season crap, while nothing from them.
We only went a goal up mid second half, but incredibly, my opponent scored 2 late goals (81 and 88) to win the game?!
They are now only 2 points behind me with only 3 games left now and I am absolutely livid.

I contacts Nordeus asking them to explain how this is possible and that I will simply stop spending money on it if they don't. I feel really cheated to be honest. I like the game and have put effort into winning every game and deserved the 3 points. To add insult to injury, the response I got was pretty generic, and seemed to be aimed at someone complaining about not receiving tokens! This is unacceptable.

Anyone else experiencing stuff like this?

Thinking it doesn't matter how good your team is, if they want a neck and neck finish to entice you both to buy more tokens, they rig it. Really off putting. I spend enough money on this.