Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Anybody still think Nordeus are good guys?

Anybody still think Nordeus are good guys?

I know we are not supposed to discuss what is said in PM's but since noone from Nordeus can be bothered to tell us what has happened to the ' ask the devs' I may aswell tell everyone. And if I get banned for it then my 500th post is a good time to do it.

Basically I was told ask the devs has been postponed and they will let everyone know when it will happen, which in Nordeus language means it ain't going to happen, no reason given as to why it has been postponed and now my PM's are being ignored.

Is there anyone on here who still thinks Nordeus do a good job and that T11 is a great game? If so can you explain why they are so scared to answer our questions? Or is it a case of they are too busy to do it because all their time is being taken up by "improving" the game like making boxes bigger and changing the colours of warning symbols? Or maybe they are too busy deciding who is taking Mo on a date?
    Last edited by BigB79; 04-05-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Banned
    Bro I feel for you...You worked so hard for Ask the Developers to get going and this you get in return...

They should have never done this...This is just unacceptable...

And if they have delayed this then they should have given a fixed date when it will happen...

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Maybe we should all start spamming their facebook page with our questions
    davide-acdc and Med78 like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Bro I feel for you... You worked so hard for Ask the Developers to get going and this you get in return...

They should have never done this...This is just unacceptable...

And if they have delayed this then they should have given a fixed date when it will happen...
    To be honest I wasn't bothered either way.

On one hand if they did do it then it would have been great because we would have finally got some answers. But on the other hand if they didn't do it then it would show everyone just how little Nordeus thinks of their customers as I felt there was still people sticking up for them.

I always felt that it would never happen. The person I feel for is Mo, she didn't even get an answer to go on a date!!!!!!
    Last edited by BigB79; 04-05-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Maybe we should all start spamming their facebook page with our questions
    Funny you should mention that. In my last Pm I sent I said that I feel the complaints and anger towards Nordeus had been largely confined to the forum and that by doing this there would be a danger it could spill over to facebook and twitter.

Years ago, I was doing some stuff and I needed to contact an American company responsible for designing some audio codec. The chief programmer exchanged mails with me helping on my questions, just like that. I don't expect to have the chief programmer talk to me or to thousands of angry people, but some thing is very wrong here. Especially why there are so many angry people out there. Don't tell me it's like that in every successful game, because it's not.

Well this is actually a Facebook game without one animation, without music, well, not even one sound! Have you ever wondered how do you have such a large company with so many people and all you get is a little Adobe Flash game with fixed pictures and random lines of text like "Outstanding commitment", "He might go all the way!" and "Superbly time tackled!" (some even have spelling errors)? Also don't get amazed by the apparatus. Here in Lisbon there are lots of modern floors to rent and you can have nice and neat "ateliers" like the ones they show in their promotional videos very easily.

Look, the MyBB dev team is much smaller and they make a much more complicate software that serves thousands of sites, yet you can talk to any dev at any time, they make regular updates of what's going on, they tell you who comes from and goes to the staff, what are their functions and, unless you are aggro, they won't go after you hunting your posts down. Here one day you have an administrator taking punitive actions against everyone who questions anything, in the next day he's gone and has his account deleted, weeks later there's still no explanations and we are strongly advised to avoid making any questions about it. This is very odd.

I tell you what, a bunch of friends in the university decided to make a Facebook monetizing app just like Candy Crush or Farmville, a little fantasy gizmo with some very basic AI, but it grew exponentially as people demanded more from it and now the creators simply don't have means to go beyond this point. Look at the open job positions: Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime | Creators of Top Eleven (actually "Creators of Top Eleven" and nothing else). It's been the same open positions for months and it's benn always a one-game company though they try to imply they have more.

If they had the means, they would be using two or three dedicated datacentres spread across the globe, not just one normal provider in England for the whole world. It's as simple as that, they can't go beyond this, they are even making experiments to reduce server activity (that's what it is, the "new transfer market") because their servers are overloaded, they just didn't bring it to everyone yet because of the negative reaction. Don't think they don't read this forum, the guys are aware of everything we say and they know all too well why they avoid us. They are stalled and the game is in maintenance mode.

I wish I was wrong but I'm afraid I'm not.
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-05-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Years ago, I was doing some stuff and I needed to contact an American company responsible for designing some audio codec. The chief programmer exchanged mails with me helping on my questions, just like that. I don't expect to have the chief programmer talk to me or to thousands of angry people, but some thing is very wrong here. Especially why there are so many angry people out there. Don't tell me it's like that in every successful game, because it's not.

Well this is actually a Facebook game without one animation, without music, well, not even one sound! Have you ever wondered how do you have such a large company with so many people and all you get is a little Adobe Flash game with fixed pictures and random lines of text like "Outstanding commitment", "He might go all the way!" and "Superbly time tackled!" (some even have spelling errors)? Also don't get amazed by the apparatus. Here in Lisbon there are lots of modern floors to rent and you can have nice and neat "ateliers" like the ones they show in their promotional videos very easily.

Look, the MyBB dev team is much smaller and they make a much more complicate software that serves thousands of sites, yet you can talk to any dev at any time, they make regular updates of what's going on, they tell you who comes from and goes to the staff, what are their functions and, unless you are aggro, they won't go after you hunting your posts down. Here one day you have an administrator taking punitive actions against everyone who questions anything, in the next day he's gone and has his account deleted, weeks later there's still no explanations and we are strongly advised to avoid making any questions about it.

I tell you what, a bunch of friends in the university decided to make a Facebook monetizing app just like Candy Crush or Farmville, a little fantasy gizmo with some very basic AI, but it grew exponentially as people demanded more from it and now the creators simply don't have means to go beyond this point. Look at the open job positions: Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime | Creators of Top Eleven (actually "Creators of Top Eleven" and nothing else). It's been the same open positions for months and it's a one-game company ever since.

If they had the means, they would be using two or three dedicated datacentres spread across the globe, not just one normal provider in England for the whole world. It's as simple as that, they can't go beyond this, they are even making experiments to reduce server activity (that's what it is, the "new transfer market") because their servers are overloaded, they just didn't bring it to everyone yet because of the negative reaction. Don't think they don't read this forum, the guys are aware of everything we say and they know all too well why they avoid us. Their are stalled and the game is in maintenance mode.

I wish I was wrong but I'm afraid I'm not.
    at the end of the day, there are those, like us, that know the ins and outs of the developer world and have a good idea on how this game is constructed. Some, like yourself, know the ins and outs of company structures and how is may apply to Nordeus.

The problem is there are a ton of nobodys out there that are either clueless or dont care about the company and/or how it delivers this product. We know that when a company says NOTHING, they are in trouble and/or hiding things from their customers/general public. again, the problem is there are ton of nobodys out there that really dont care.

I agree with you on EVERY point you make and you are bang on. I dont think anyone can dispute what you say, even Nordeus.

the issue is one of accountability. nobody can hold Nordeus accountable for their lack of communication and lack of professionalism. Well I lie, the customers can, but there are too many stupid football-mad punters that blindly throw money at this game in hopes of many pixelated trophies, that it buys time for Nordeus to make small and visually appealing (LOL) changes to calm the masses.

Look, this is what we know for sure:

- there are not as many people playing this game as they publish/profess.
    - this game is not as complicated as other flash games, like you say, no moving parts, no serious visuals, no sounds.
    - this game is unfair for those based in countries that lack advertising opportunities.
    - the game engine is poorly programmed.
    - there is a strict policy on this forum to curb negativeness about the game.
    - it doesnt take 3 years to improve the game so little - enough time has passed to improve this game exponentially as other games have.

the main issue one must think about is that nordeus cant come out with anything about the game or the jig is up. they would have to admit that they cant improve the game with the resources they currently have (or they dont want to), and that would cause many to quit.

Seriously, they dont even put out their own wiki with everything you NEED to know to play properly....the wiki was created by a forum member FFS! You would think that someone at Nordeus would have the time to do this considering they have 120 employees.
    Makes me think that they might only be playing the game themselves all day, instead of working on the game, and that would explain the bid-bot conspiracy (LOL, had to mention that)

right now they are not the good guys, they are setup for mediocrity and falling towards failure. I am saying that they are setup to collect bags of money for doing nothing while the game takes another year to peter out and something better comes along

On top of everything that Celtic and Rastaman70 said i guess the only real surprise is that another company hasn't realised what a cash cow a better programmed football manager game could be on facebook and come along and stole all the Top11 customers.

As a farmer not a buyer i for one would walk in an instant if something better came along, even if it did mean that to compete with token buyers i'd have to become a tanker
    Celtic likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

What are the chances of this thread being locked or deleted???
    Celtic likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Banned
    @Celtic and @rastaman70 you both guys have nailed it...

They clearly lack the infrastructure and man power...NORDEUS even do not document the changes they have made in the game...I have never seen this happening...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast