Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Anybody still think Nordeus are good guys?

Banned
    bump!

It will be interesting to see what happens with this thread tomorrow when the main mods are back at work.

I think everything that has been said on this thread is bang on the money. Will Nordeus try and cover it up and delete this thread?

For what it's worth I think the problem is T11 has gotten too big for Nordeus and either they really don't have clue what they are doing and they are too stubborn admit it or, they just don't give a damn and are in this for a quick buck.

Either way I don't see T11 being here in the long term which is shame because it has so much potential, it's just shame that the people running the game have ruined it.

Banned
    We should save this THREAD and as it is removed we should post it again...

Could be a simple enough reason, the devs could have commitments that take priority over their work, like everybody else does; be it family/health etc.

I personally can't see anything wrong with this thread as you've all stayed civil and constructive, but I can't speak for the Admins.

As you said, it's been postponed, not cancelled - they could still host an Ask the Devs at a later date, so I wouldn't give up hope
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Could be a simple enough reason, the devs could have commitments that take priority over their work, like everybody else does; be it family/health etc.

I personally can't see anything wrong with this thread as you've all stayed civil and constructive, but I can't speak for the Admins.

As you said, it's been postponed, not cancelled - they could still host an Ask the Devs at a later date, so I wouldn't give up hope
    Having been on this forum for nearly a year and in my experience of Nordeus im going to say it's a fairly safe bet that it isn't going to happen.

As for the devs having other commitments? Do they work part-time? I simply don't believe they are that busy that they couldn't take a couple of hours to look at the list of questions we have put up on this forum and give us some answers, they apparently have 120 employees so it's not as though the devs have alot to do. Certainly going by their updates the do not have alot to do.

I wish for nothing more than for Nordeus to prove me wrong but I don't think they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    All devs at the same time? ;-)

And this is part of their work anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    As for the devs having other commitments? Do they work part-time? I simply don't believe they are that busy that they couldn't take a couple of hours to look at the list of questions we have put up on this forum and give us some answers, they apparently have 120 employees so it's not as though the devs have alot to do.
    Exactly. They've just missed an appointment on purpose.

It looks as they are avoiding to talk with users.

They know they are under heavy criticism.

I too writted days ago to the support to suggest some things and too, I've talked about that, about Ask the dev's so, let's see... but at the end I really don't will wait for good news...
    and at the end my questions will be of internal proggramming of the players and hidden skills and, I know his answer, if we wanna know how affects the morale in a player, we have to use the intuition, because they don't want something "mechanic"...

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    What are the chances of this thread being locked or deleted???
    Reciprocal of the chances of 'Ask The Devs' happening...... Since the chances of the latter is 0%, the thread will be locked infinite % sure.... I know I sound like Dr. Sheldon Cooper here, not my fault
    satansboss likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

@celtic, @rastaman..... totally right..... it amazes me that 2 years after the game was launched, there is still no animations, not even the players being shown moving on the ground during the match!!! Leave that, there is no audio commentary, and whatever text commentary is there is repetitive..... And all they do is ruin a good market, change the spaces between tabs at bottom of screen, and make trhe out of position warning sign more dark..... They did make that change teams system and all but what is needed more is not being done!!! We asked them to lend us a couple of their 120+ devs for 1-2 hours to ask questions and tell us what we really want so that it can benefit us and them both... But they can't even do that!!!!
    That is pathetic customer service from Nordeus, they are like dropping the axe on their own feet.... They will feel the pain soon!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast