Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Anybody still think Nordeus are good guys?

it grew exponentially as people demanded more from it and now the creators simply don't have means to go beyond this point
    Instead of adding depth to top eleven manager built for pc only, they have chosen to expand into other platforms which ofcourse lack pc possibilities for extra game depth. So isnt it obvious what they are after? If they wanted a great soccer manager, they would have delivered it a long time ago...It's a six letters word that starts with a P, continues with ROFI and ends with a T and this is only what nordeus cares about.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post

The problem is there are a ton of nobodys out there that are either clueless or dont care about the company and/or how it delivers this product. We know that when a company says NOTHING, they are in trouble and/or hiding things from their customers/general public. again, the problem is there are ton of nobodys out there that really dont care.
    Now, we (in this thread I assume) are all/mostly adults and should be able to determine our own opinions. Looking at it as a parentthough. what about the youingsters aged 8-16 years old? Mine is 6 now, and I hope he'll never gets into this game Too make sure the thread gets deleted, I'll say that it's highly unethical (to put it mildly) to target this group with their super low-entry of buying Tokens, making it available to the most vulnerable.

Don't get me wrong, I still have my fun with the game regardless, but that doesn't stop me from pointing out the obvious shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I still have my fun with the game
    Hmm, don't know what to tell you. Well, it's fun in a way:

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hah-whats.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    @celtic, @rastaman..... totally right..... it amazes me that 2 years after the game was launched, there is still no animations, not even the players being shown moving on the ground during the match!!! Leave that, there is no audio commentary, and whatever text commentary is there is repetitive..... And all they do is ruin a good market, change the spaces between tabs at bottom of screen, and make trhe out of position warning sign more dark..... They did make that change teams system and all but what is needed more is not being done!!! We asked them to lend us a couple of their 120+ devs for 1-2 hours to ask questions and tell us what we really want so that it can benefit us and them both... But they can't even do that!!!!
    That is pathetic customer service from Nordeus, they are like dropping the axe on their own feet.... They will feel the pain soon!!!
    the problem with the basic animation of say, a 2D board with dots moving up and down the field (which was what football manager did in 2001?), is that it would expose their lack of a proper game engine. Right now it is most likely they have a matrix of results that it chooses from based on the numbers from the players and tactics/formations (which explains the lockdown 3-4 mins before the game AND the troll results that occur frequently).

All this to say, that they probably dont have the game engine at the point where they can do this. Right now, they have a cash cow and there are tons of idiots out there that just spend foolishly without taking nordeus to task to improve the game.

2 years and no serious improvements. KUDOS NORDEUS! great job by your Microsoft guy, showing his great leadership skills! when comparing this game to other football manager games, this is equivalent of 10-pin bowling with a Styrofoam ball.

agreed with all the points up there. lets hope this stays civil so it wont get locked/deleted

curious TBH, anybody want to suggest 'ask the devs' as a new feature on the nordeus boards? so far i got 3 of my 'request a new feature' things deleted, its like they marked me as spam or something -.-
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Now, we (in this thread I assume) are all/mostly adults and should be able to determine our own opinions. Looking at it as a parentthough. what about the youingsters aged 8-16 years old? Mine is 6 now, and I hope he'll never gets into this game Too make sure the thread gets deleted, I'll say that it's highly unethical (to put it mildly) to target this group with their super low-entry of buying Tokens, making it available to the most vulnerable.

Don't get me wrong, I still have my fun with the game regardless, but that doesn't stop me from pointing out the obvious shortcomings.
    Children should be supervised. That's not the game maker's issue, it is a parent's.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    agreed with all the points up there. lets hope this stays civil so it wont get locked/deleted

curious TBH, anybody want to suggest 'ask the devs' as a new feature on the nordeus boards? so far i got 3 of my 'request a new feature' things deleted, its like they marked me as spam or something -.-
    what were the requests regarding??? i am very curious as to why they would delete them, and I would speculate that the topic of the requests might have something to do with the deletion.

I see nothing wrong with this thread for kids.... atleast not of my age(15)... no cursings, no swear words, simply putting that Nordeus just don't care, if the thread has to be locked out, it may be due to some other reason but not because of bad content......

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I have to say Nordeus do make me laugh.

After sending PM's to 4 people to find out who knows what is happening about ask the devs since MDKII is no longer about I eventually got onto someone in the know. This person isn't on the forum much, they have only posted 6 times, anyway it was this person who told me that it had been postponed. I tried to send another PM this morning having seen they were on the forum last night and much to my suprise I get a page telling me that this person has chosen not to accept PM's!!!!!!!

Why are they trying to hide now. Are we playing hide and seek?!!! Just when I thought Nordeus couldn't get anymore embarrassing!!!!

I know who you are referring to.

Unbelievable.

The forum has become a serious annoyance to these people.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast