Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)

I decided due to my huge Token stack to really strengthen my team today. I lost out in the cup, but not really that bothered.

The only surviving players from season 14 are Milic, Ngernaree, Canpolat, Aydin and Radzio. Radzio was my nine star striker last season, so I've not bothered to train him any more to develop him into the side for this year. Milic has been my number 1 shot stopper for many years, but is now my back up keeper. Again I've not bothered to train him any further. I toyed with letting Ngernaree stay at being high 5 star, but as he has been a fantastic player for me for the past few seasons I've pushed him right up to 7 star so he can be in my starting 11.

Tokens stack now stands at 4,090. Unless someone fantastic pops up, I think that is me for the season now.

Of my new recruits, I trained both Cetinkaya (ML) and Zainal Abidin (MR) second positions as both came to the club as just MC's. I like to have a few midfielders to interchange so I can keep 20 players instead of 22.

I've also trained Mizgujski into the MR role, as he came to the club as a AMR. I brought Mizgujski into the club as I also like to have a AMC or two in the club to play in away games and I had two players who were AML's in Fernando and Formenti. I also decided to give extra cover to train Fernando in the AMR position so I now have plenty of options to play attacking football in a 4.4.2, a 4.3.2.1, a 3,1,3,3,1 etc...

Overall, a lot of work gone into this side in the past 24/48 hours or so, but very happy with the outcome.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

4 out of 4 matches this season we've won!!
    Champions league a comfortable 3:0 win, league a 3:2 against the strongest opponent and in the cup we are in round 2
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-j1-de-liga-0-5-1.jpg
    Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-j1-de-liga-0-5-2.jpg

Stange match... with 2 reds for the other and my scorer Ballack injured for 6 days.
    I won 0-5 and start the season in 1st position... way to the 9th League.

In 10 min. CL., she, veronica FC 73Q me... 82Q... won 1 point of Q, 81 to 82, after sell the 2* GK.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Mr. Scout has found a player I might consider: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-untitled.jpg to replace: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-13-hassan.jpg

Thinking about it.
    Mr. Marco, Chester FC and Dman2pt like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I decided due to my huge Token stack to really strengthen my team today. I lost out in the cup, but not really that bothered.

The only surviving players from season 14 are Milic, Ngernaree, Canpolat, Aydin and Radzio. Radzio was my nine star striker last season, so I've not bothered to train him any more to develop him into the side for this year. Milic has been my number 1 shot stopper for many years, but is now my back up keeper. Again I've not bothered to train him any further. I toyed with letting Ngernaree stay at being high 5 star, but as he has been a fantastic player for me for the past few seasons I've pushed him right up to 7 star so he can be in my starting 11.

Tokens stack now stands at 4,090. Unless someone fantastic pops up, I think that is me for the season now.

Of my new recruits, I trained both Cetinkaya (ML) and Zainal Abidin (MR) second positions as both came to the club as just MC's. I like to have a few midfielders to interchange so I can keep 20 players instead of 22.

I've also trained Mizgujski into the MR role, as he came to the club as a AMR. I brought Mizgujski into the club as I also like to have a AMC or two in the club to play in away games and I had two players who were AML's in Fernando and Formenti. I also decided to give extra cover to train Fernando in the AMR position so I now have plenty of options to play attacking football in a 4.4.2, a 4.3.2.1, a 3,1,3,3,1 etc...

Overall, a lot of work gone into this side in the past 24/48 hours or so, but very happy with the outcome.
    Boah great team!! Really strong
    Did u pay for all those tokens or have u get them with videos etc.?
    (It's kinda unfair that some people gain hundreds of tokens a season by just looking some videos and others (including me) have to save every single token to manage buying or building up at least a five star team...
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Well, and as I've said, CL match, and Win 6-1.
    Incredible my 2 subs', the old Matteo Brighi as a AMC and Makaay, too our 1st goal was from Zumalakarregui, of foul.
    I'm happy that the last week of last season I found my man for the fouls, and that Klose still been the man for corners :P
    Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-t17-cl-match-1-2.jpg
    Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-t17-cl-match-1.jpg

result of today: 11-1
    and we are in the CL Road of Istambul Conquest.... at 200%

Champions League Group E Round 1

July Fourth 1-0 BVB Dortmund RG

Miku-Zidane (50) MOTM: Harrison.

A boring game which would of been a typical 0-0 type of game, excpet for the fact that Miku-Zidane's solo strike just after the restart in the second half, BVB did have chances near the end to grab a draw but our defence was just too strong.

League Round 1

July Fourth 3-0 Fontanellese

Papaleo (17 pen) Benayoun (59) Kusama (70) MOTM: Papaleo.

July Fourth again never really played with too much urgency against our opponents from last seasons Cup Final, We won a penalty on 17 minutes which Papaleo put away and it wasn't until the 2nd half didn't kill the game off from Benayoun's free-kick and Kusama scoring after taking the ball around the keeper.

Full League/Champions League draw with analysis and team qualities to follow shortly.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-08-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

1-1 in league, we had around 10 shots in commentary, opponent only 2, +15 to posession, but opponent not watched and we not won, ****

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yeah bro only a NEW TRANSFER MARKET victim can feel the pain of a another NEW TRANSFER MARKET VICTIM...
    I think NORDEUS have gone nuts, instead of bringing back the OLD TRANSFER MARKET they are continuing with the NEW ONE...
    55 tokens gone and no new players come to my club ...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    4-0 win away for Nordeus Corp, atbone pointbI was thinking a troll was on the cards!, at one point the home team had 6 shots to my none and my team was 20 points in front!, but two goals from Messi,and one from Rooney and Toure did the job in the second half.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast