Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)

Well folks it's that time again...

July Fourth Season Review

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 52, My Season 30, My Level 29)

League
    Final Position 1st Played 26 Won 24 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 92 GA 14 GD +78 PTS 73
    July Fourth coasted to the title with rather ease this season, El Capo weren't really strong enough to challenge this season and a mid season drop off form from El Capo allowed us to build a large advantage in the league in which we were able to convert into the league title. Our loss came on Round 13 against Ottomans away by losing 1-0 and we had a 2-2 draw against LaFruta and everything else was a win for us.

Champions League
    Final Position Winner Played 13 Won 11 Drawn 2 Lost 0 GF 27 GA 5 GD +22
    An unbeaten campaign this season for us in the Champions League, we didn't score many goals in this campaign and we didn't concede too many either, We drew 2-2 in the group stage with our reserves with Thorlae. And LaFruta nearly turned us over in the semi-final, but we made it by scoring the winner in the 88th minute in the 2nd leg and went onto beat El Capo 2-0 in the final.

Cup
    Final Position Winner Played 13 Won 11 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 50 GA 12 GD +38
    July Fourth won the cup after making very good progress to the quarter-finals before coming unstuck by losing 2-0 in the first leg at fc sulo, however we were able to turn this around with a backs to the wall performance by winning the 2nd leg 3-0 with forcing ET when the score was 2-0 after 90 minutes. We then beat surprise semi-finalist FC SPIRTIS convincingly and went to to beat LaFruta 2-0 in the final. Our draw came in the 2nd leg of round 2 with FC Hueso.

Total Games in all 3 competitions: Played 52 Won 46 Drawn 4 Lost 2 GF 169 GA 31 GD +138
    A treble that was similar to last seasons treble in a way, Not the most convincing of performances through out the season by our standards at times, but its another treble and that's what we aimed for at the start of the season so it's nothing but a successful season.

Appearances
    50 - Stacey Papaleo
    46 - Yossi Benayoun
    45 - Chano Petersen
    44 - Twenty Regal
    43 - Sandy Beech
    42 - Angel Miku-Zidane
    41 - Frank Harrison
    40 - Ryogo Kusama
    38 - Louis Shepherd
    37 - Danny Watson
    34 - Fuad Martin
    32 - Ivor Hardy, James Lamb

Goals
    42 - Stacey Papaleo
    27 - Yossi Benayoun
    19 - Ryogo Kusama
    18 - Chano Petersen
    12 - Danny Watson
    10 - Sachin Tendulkar
    9 - Angel Miku-Zidane
    8 - Miku

Assists
    23 - Stacey Papaleo
    19 - Chano Petersen
    8 - Ryogo Kusama
    6 - Angel Miku-Zidane, Yossi Benayoun, Sachin Tendulkar

Man Of The Match
    13 - Stacey Papaleo
    7 - Chano Petersen
    5 - Yossi Benayoun, Ryogo Kusama

Performance Of The Season
    July Fourth 10-0 Hueso FC (Cup 2nd Round, 1st Leg)
    We don't normally see July Fourth hit double figure scoreline wins these days but however this was a performance that showed our strength of our squad, This win featured 4 goals from Papaleo and 2 from Benayoun.

Disappointment Of The Season
    fc sulo 2-0 July Fourth (Cup Quarter-Final, 1st Leg)
    This was an example of a bad day at the office in football terms, July Fourth simply didn't turn up for this game and fc sulo ran out a deserved 2-0 winners here and put our treble hopes in jeopardy, July Fourth did show the strength and determination to turn it around in the 2nd leg.

Young Player Of The Season
    It's the new comer from the youth academy Louis Shepherd, He has fitted in perfectly into our defensive setup and looks like a bright light in July Fourths future.

July Fourth Players Review and Player Of The Season
    Another excellent campaign all around, I can't really think of anyone that let us down this season in all honesty.

3RD... YOSSI BENAYOUN
    A return to form for Yossi Benayoun this season after last season's rather disappointing campaign. He scored 27 goals this season as well as putting in many MOTM performances and providing assists, he even scored 4 goals in one half of a match this season in the league.

2ND... CHANO PETERSEN
    Although his assists and goals tally this season isn't the greatest by his standards over the seasons he has been at July Fourth, it's the timing of those goals and assists that made him very important to us this season.

THE JULY FOURTH PLAYER OF THE SEASON IS...

Stacey Papaleo

If it wasn't for Papaleo, We would certainly have no Cup and CL this season for sure. Scoring all the important goals in each match, The 2nd leg against fc sulo in the cup and also the brace in the cup final, The 2 goals to turnover LaFruta's away goal in the CL Semi-Final 2nd leg and also the first goal against El Capo in the final. Stacey Papaleo followed up and exceeded last seasons goal tally and managed another 13 MOTM performances this season with all these things as well as the 4 goals scored in the 10-0 win in the Cup earlier this season, there was only ever gonna be 1 winner of POTS this season for sure.

Off The Pitch Performance

This season saw a profit of 150M. Simply because we played a number of friendlies at the start of the season for our power training programme.

Board Meeting

No more token investments to be made. But the tokens are available if we want them.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-03-2014 at 03:49 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Just won the Title after in the first year I came out #2. My best player finished 40MP 45G 27A 18MOM.
    I played a 4-2W-3N-1 almost all season, except against teams that played 3W at the back and the team finished 21W-1D-4L GF85 - GA28.
    I have cash now, but I'm a little short on tokens though as I lost about 20 of them last week in a bidding war for a 18 year old CB and my two best CBs are now retiring.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Haha even my amc or some other player has a suspension after last game, all cards and suspensions will be wiped out at the start of next season so yes its pointless and nothing to worry about
    Thanks - thought that was the case, like in real life.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

We have managed to get 4th position and qualify for CL next season!!!

Due to tight schedule IRL I was not able to manage my team well and did not log in for a week in mid season but yet this is a good results seeing that we lost our 1st 3 league games and were 13th.... Bring On next Season, we will be stronger than ever.

Player of the Season again goes to Captain Niloo Crofts for 5th straight season for Highest Scorer and Assister at my club with 12 Goals and 12 Assists in 24 Matches played this season

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Perfect points!! 26W-0D-0L on the fift season of AC Chueco

And here's my last match of season 5,

so lucky for this match Hhhhh.

Click for more detail
    jey2208 likes this.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Final League Table

So yeah, The top 4 places were filled by the 4 strongest teams in the league and we won the league relatively unchallenged this season.

Chris Rath and Sam Dean like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rank 3 finish for Kentucky FC. I am ok with it, because it means CL football and I only did low investments to finally get the stadium complete. So tomorow the constructions for the 'large upgrade' of the 'world arena' will start.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

League finished in third position
    Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-.jpg

Finished the league 1st. even though I knew I'd get the 1st. place already when we had 5 matches left. Played against the 3rd team today, so I guess the 2nd team are pretty glad I won against 3rd team 4-0 in todays league match!

155 GF and 5 GA, can't complain about that!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
    we won our fifteenth League Title, the eleventh consecutive!

But this season we consider it a failure because we won only one title.

We were eliminated in the semifinals of the cup, and we lost on penalties in the final of the Champions League. This is one of our worst seasons, we are very disappointed!

Chester FC and July Fourth like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast