Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Out in the first round of the cup. Season is over before it have started, snuff!

Unhappy Out in the first round of the cup. Season is over before it have started, snuff!

I lost first game 1-5 away and won home 3-0, also got a red card in the home victory, snuffs!
    Out in the first round of the cup. Season is over before it have started, snuff!-skjermbilde-2014-04-07-kl.-20.53.51.png

I feel it was a bit unfair since first game started before i knew about it. You know new season you got now clue when the game is. It started in the middle of the night just a few hours after new season started.
    So i was not prepared for it and all my players had under 50% condition.
    Well guess this season is over and that saved me some money since the only thing worth aiming for is the cup.

Maybe i should drop my team and find a new one that is still in the cup or i have to wait 28 days to next cup!

BTW only good thing was that Nordeus gave me 21 tokens for registrate my visa card to bad for them i got knocked out of the cup or i would have bought 176 tokens for 3 Scouts. Whatever......maybe i buy those 176 tokens next season then.

Let's be honest, I can't think of any teams on here that have won the Cup EVERY season.

You've still got the League & Champions League to play for.

If you're only playing the game for the Cup then you need to be prepared to get upset as that thing is harder to win than the lottery sometimes.
    Cat Harrison and Spyros like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

lol Yes I also am in the hall of Shame of losing the cup in the 1st round lol lost 3-2 away then only drew 1-1 at home I know Saransh Vatsa also was knocked out 1st round so it's up to Mo to keep our cup hopes alive lol

I actually never mind if this happens gives me more time to concentrate on league and cup lol

so who else is in the hall of Shame for being knocked out 1st round ????

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Never won the cup yet!, in 8 seasons, I too went out in the prelims with a team of scouts against a weaker team with only on special ability player in his team so I know how you feel.

Rookie
    I just won the Treble and now I join the Hall of Shame - Still over the moon winning the cup finally in the 7th season
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season 12 Completed

Treble Winner

Not tanked yet

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am not sure how many times I've been knocked out first round... at least five. Probably more!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not sure how the cup is worth winning compared to CL since the monetary gains from CL itself is bigger than Cup. Completing the group stages will earn you much more than your run of 6 games in the cup.

I usually just send my weaker teams in the cup or use it to test out new buys early in the season. Probably why I'm always out in the first or 2nd round!

I've joined the Hall of Shame for this season
    First Leg 2-2
    2nd Leg 0-1 loss AT HOME (goodness!)
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Why season over? I have won the league every season so far, the CL once and never the cup. Best was losing the final on pens. The treble would be nice but I rate league first, CL second and the cup is a nice distraction but can be a drain on players
    Cat Harrison and Spyros like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spud McMahon View Post
    Why season over? I have won the league every season so far, the CL once and never the cup. Best was losing the final on pens. The treble would be nice but I rate league first, CL second and the cup is a nice distraction but can be a drain on players
    Very true. Nice to win, but not necessary.

My priority has slightly changed - CL first, CL qualification via league second, league title, cup
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Yup. Happen to me too in the Cup 1st round this season.
    First leg 2-0 lost
    2nd leg 2-1 win
    But the aggregate is 3-2 and I'm disqualified.
    I'm on level 4 now and never win a Cup.
    Better luck next season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast