Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Having multiple teams...

I know what you mean. I was just a bit pissed off from losing at a home game and finding out it was the same person just a different team

Many players on the forum have multiple teams I dont know what they think of this ?? it has been posted before If you think they are gaining an advantage report them to nordeus if it's ok to have multiple teams then tough really hun !! get another (If you can be bothered) lol and support yourself lol Yea go me !!!!!

Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by mo meow odom View Post
    many players on the forum have multiple teams i dont know what they think of this ?? It has been posted before if you think they are gaining an advantage report them to nordeus if it's ok to have multiple teams then tough really hun !! Get another (if you can be bothered) lol and support yourself lol yea go me !!!!!

I have 4 accounts, but all in diferent servers.
    I dont see any fun in having 2 teams in same LEAGUE or suport each other, i agree that it us unfair and that shouldnt be allowed.

I have more that one, just because that way i have diferent views of the game, and being in diferent servers, the dificultis are also diferents.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Multiple teams in the same level and server is garbage cheating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12