Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: who programs this crap without testing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Open a twitter account and bug the admin. I've done that before. We all know that the Nordeus employees do not look at the threads in this forum. In twitter you are free to engage them in a conversation and bash them, if u wish.
    Done that last year but it's just the same as facebook, they just ignore you if your questions are to difficult and awkward for them. Maybe have another go at them.

I believe they don't look at their facebook as much as twitter. Usually on twitter if you offer suggestions that they may or may not take into consideration they would most likely reply - "Thanks for the suggestion. We are always working to improve the game." So it's neither yes or no. But it is still good to have your grievances heard.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    It's just a simple bug.

Mine says I play 4-4-2 with hard attacking which is wrong.

I assume it'll get fixed with the next update, it's nothing major.

Please keep these threads constructive, I've noticed quite a few users have been making threads nit picking the smallest things & basically just using them as an excuse to slang against Nordeus.

I'm not defending them in any way/shape or form as I don't work for them, but these threads are rapidly degrading the forum & it's getting hard to find anything remotely constructive.

I'm all for freedom of speech but c'mon guys.
    Since when does everything on here have to be constructive? you said yourself, freedom of speech and they have to expect that some people are going to be unhappy with the game and/or the company. This forum is to discuss all aspects of the game and everything connected to it, bad or good...am I wrong? If I am, then this is a freedom of speech issue and you are on the wrong side.

you just cant censor everything to make Nordeus look like an angel, because that would be denying the truth. we have to point out the inconsistencies and errors or they will never get rectified.

and one more thing...you dont know it will be fixed...ever. you only speculate that it will be addressed, but then how long did it take to fix friendlies???

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Since when does everything on here have to be constructive? you said yourself, freedom of speech and they have to expect that some people are going to be unhappy with the game and/or the company. This forum is to discuss all aspects of the game and everything connected to it, bad or good...am I wrong? If I am, then this is a freedom of speech issue and you are on the wrong side.

you just cant censor everything to make Nordeus look like an angel, because that would be denying the truth. we have to point out the inconsistencies and errors or they will never get rectified.

and one more thing...you dont know it will be fixed...ever. you only speculate that it will be addressed, but then how long did it take to fix friendlies???
    'Who programs this crap' - it's not a good start is it?

Well techically, if something isn't constructive, it's against the rules if you read them.

Fair enough about the point about all things positive AND negative having value, but when literally all of your threads are bashing the game, no matter how small or irrelevant the problem, it raises two questions;

1) If you are really that unhappy with the game, then why play it? I have yet to see a positive post from you - even when other members post a thread about something going wrong, eg; results/player performance/bugs etc. you don't offer help, you just add to the frustration with your 'there's no hope, the game sucks' responses.

2) If these threads are just a way of you venting frustration with the game, then why not collate them all in a rolling thread, ie. Rastaman's vent thread, I'd certainly approve that.

I don't know if it is just me, but these threads are seriously putting a negative light on the forums - it all just seems like one huge vent thread.

I'll try and put to the admins about approving a new vent thread, then you can flame to your hearts content

I mean no offence by this, but I play the game just like you, and I probably spend quite a bit more than you on tokens; I've got more to lose when things go wrong in terms of investment - when things like this happen I try to engage with Nordeus in a more amicable, civil way - when you consistently call the developers incompetent I'm not surprised they're not keen on directly responding, it seems like there's just no pleasing you.

The update regarding the team stats added to the game.

I admit it currently has bugs, but it was better than having no additional features at all.

You need to remember that unlike console/PC games there isn't any 'beta function' with top eleven, they have to release things and address the bugs at later points once they are discovered - the whole transfer market was a huge beta until they attempted a fix, which I'll hold my hands up and agree, was one big fail.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 04-11-2014 at 01:21 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    I cant stand the amateurism at nordeus. Seriously.

They put in this new info screen:

preferred formation 4-4-2
    style: Attacking

OK, thats....ok, but I havent used 4-4-2 but for a few times in 16 seasons. I always counter the opponent and that means that 4-4-2 classic is RARELY used.

That means that the $%^@%#%'s that programmed this are WRONG! What info are they using for this? Whatever info they are using is just plain WRONG!

and please dont tell me its for this season, as I have been using various formations and never 4-4-2 this season.

TYPICAL NORDEUS...just bad.
    NORDEUS came up with an UPDATE and that too is BUGED...

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html

Please post here in future.

Closed.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12