Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: who programs this crap without testing it?

Banned

who programs this crap without testing it?

I cant stand the amateurism at nordeus. Seriously.

They put in this new info screen:

preferred formation 4-4-2
    style: Attacking

OK, thats....ok, but I havent used 4-4-2 but for a few times in 16 seasons. I always counter the opponent and that means that 4-4-2 classic is RARELY used.

That means that the $%^@%#%'s that programmed this are WRONG! What info are they using for this? Whatever info they are using is just plain WRONG!

and please dont tell me its for this season, as I have been using various formations and never 4-4-2 this season.

TYPICAL NORDEUS...just bad.

In the auto-set formation screen, 4-1-2-1-2 ND is named 4-5-1.......

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Mine shows 4-5-1, Hard attacking, although my main formations are 3N-1-4-2 and 3-5-2 V
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So is this another great new Nordeus addition to the game that turns out to be pile of crap?

It's just a simple bug.

Mine says I play 4-4-2 with hard attacking which is wrong.

I assume it'll get fixed with the next update, it's nothing major.

Please keep these threads constructive, I've noticed quite a few users have been making threads nit picking the smallest things & basically just using them as an excuse to slang against Nordeus.

I'm not defending them in any way/shape or form as I don't work for them, but these threads are rapidly degrading the forum & it's getting hard to find anything remotely constructive.

I'm all for freedom of speech but c'mon guys.
    Qambu Yaasi and Maxtax like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

This is my 3-4-3 formation

who programs this crap without testing it?-skjermbilde-2014-04-11-kl.-03.01.12.jpg

Personaly i would believe that was a 4-3-1-2 formation but might be wrong

LOL seriously? It bugs ppl? I don't really pay much attention to it. It is after all a web/mobile game.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I actually thought the same, "what"?

My favourite tactic is 4-1-2-1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    It's just a simple bug.

Mine says I play 4-4-2 with hard attacking which is wrong.

I assume it'll get fixed with the next update, it's nothing major.

Please keep these threads constructive, I've noticed quite a few users have been making threads nit picking the smallest things & basically just using them as an excuse to slang against Nordeus.

I'm not defending them in any way/shape or form as I don't work for them, but these threads are rapidly degrading the forum & it's getting hard to find anything remotely constructive.

I'm all for freedom of speech but c'mon guys.
    Maybe if Nordeus actually ran this game properly and interacted with their customers and didn't act so arrogantly they wouldn't get such a slagging. Maybe if Nordeus answered the huge list of questions that we have or at the very least were seen to be trying to improve the game the way they should then the forum wouldn't have become what it has.

Im sorry but Nordeus deserve everything they get just for the fact they have absolutely no respect for their customers.

Would you like to place a bet that Nordeus will fix this fault? Because their track record of fixing obvious faults is abysmal.
    Med78 and Celtic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Maybe if Nordeus actually ran this game properly and interacted with their customers and didn't act so arrogantly they wouldn't get such a slagging. Maybe if Nordeus answered the huge list of questions that we have or at the very least were seen to be trying to improve the game the way they should then the forum wouldn't have become what it has.

Im sorry but Nordeus deserve everything they get just for the fact they have absolutely no respect for their customers.

Would you like to place a bet that Nordeus will fix this fault? Because their track record of fixing obvious faults is abysmal.
    Open a twitter account and bug the admin. I've done that before. We all know that the Nordeus employees do not look at the threads in this forum. In twitter you are free to engage them in a conversation and bash them, if u wish.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast