Page 10 of 143 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Thats a pitty for this well promised game to have this kind of matces presentation
    Today i lost from an inferior team which had GK injured and never replaced from 4th min, in stats at the end the opp. team had 2 saves one of them was from a DC who, as the commentary said, read it well.
    Even if i am trying to excuse it by supposing that a DC, in shadow, replaced GK then why the other team were penaltizing poccession like he didn't have a GK in place? and even if i am trying still to excuse it by consider that the penaltazing was not due to resultant illegal formation but due to 10 players playing and DC's were defending well, at the end why i do have to "try" to excuse all those and other issues and not knowing some of the game mechanism to reasonably excuse some issues.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 06-08-2014 at 08:21 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Marco Brown like this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Grr! ARGH!!!

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-trololo.png

(vs. a higher Q, and well managed Team, but other manager not present and I was at Home)

[one of their D MOtM]

{bad luck today}

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Пукнете всички бе

Тъпа нагласена игра мама ви.8 months trying to win the cup and lose in the 90th minute.Stupid shi.t i won`t play this stupuid game anymore ........F**k offfffffffffffffffff

I am experiencing very hight rated players constantly underperforming,
    I have a load of level 5 players who struggle to get even a 7, but mostly get 6's or 5's as ratings.
    I bought this midfielder 60 rating now, 25 yrs old has played 7 ga,es for me, is worth 10.6 mill, highest rating 6
    and he has scored 1 goal! he is a midfielder.

I have seen a lot of high rated high valued players play crap regardless of position, morale, system etc etc
    Is there a reason for this ??

Very confused. Seems to be happening a lot more recently.....

There is one sime improvement to make which will also show some serious integrity on the creators part. Incorporate a bonus for the managers who show up for their games and make changes and adjust their strategy based on how the game is going. I am very new to the game and playing my first season but it seems I play teams that have an average of 13 quality against my nearly 20 quality average, watch the game, make coaching changes, make substitutions and either lose or draw in the end. I am putting a lot of time into the game and being apart of the NORDEUS profit margin in the process but in the end I get no reward for working to improve my team and spending time and money on your game. It's a fun game but there seems to be an imbalance on the developers part in terms of rewarding a managers efforts, time and obsessive dedication.

Just cam here to thank Nordeus for screwing 127 teams and managers. All of us are level 9 or 10, but somehow Nordeus included the level 12 team into the Cup draw. I made it to the Cup final and now I have to face that loser who decided to play and bought a bunch of 5* players. They're 5* for him, but for me they're 8*! You can't draw level 9 and level 12 teams in the same bracket!!! I said it a half year ago, but Nordeus doesn't care. I don't see a reason to play this game any further.
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-1.jpgThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-2.jpg

Have got the same player injured for the third time in the same week. He happens to be the main striker for the team. I heal him and he gets injured time and again. I'm just fed up.
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injuries.jpg

this game is totally frustrating, there is no sense to some of the results, no wonder so many people are chucking it in.

Been for a while and, spectators.. annoying or what!? These are just syndicates of players working together for an unfair advantage. Facilitating this is wrong. This gang mentality that pervades online games drives me crazy. Where's the sense of fair play and decency in these people? Even when players are 2 levels above you with a far superior team, still their "Indonesian" friends show up to make sure a miracle doesn't happen. If that's what it requires to get to the top, I'm not sure I can be bothered to try. I certainly am not spending money on trying. If Nordues thinks that everyone will throw money in their direction trying to get the upper hand on each other then they may as well terminate my account for one right now. I ain't.
    As for all the injuries, the answer is simple. The more players you buy, the more will get injured. They want you to spend money fixing and buying players, so they will keep getting injured. I play with 15-17 players, and have yet been unable to field 11 players. Keep the players versatile to ensure you have cover for every position, don't buy more players for cover. This will mean that there are some lost seasons due to periods of less than satisfactory cover. But as far as I'm concerned, better a less than satisfactory season, than reward Nordeus for their cynical manipulation.
    Rant over.

trolled by the "troll engine" again... nothing new and I'll probably come back for more tomorrow... such an amazing game huh?

Page 10 of 143 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast