Page 110 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    Looks like the engine decided I'm done with CL...

Happy nation livin in a happy nation...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-image.jpg

He must be using some good tactical orders as I've had pretty good results using ND against his formation. Bear in mind you had a player out of position playing at DMC - a critical position if defending against a central spine formation. ...and red arrows on DL/DR - not something I ever use. The one on your right-back allowed his left-winger to get behind him - compare the two ratings...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    He must be using some good tactical orders as I've had pretty good results using ND against his formation. Bear in mind you had a player out of position playing at DMC - a critical position if defending against a central spine formation. ...and red arrows on DL/DR - not something I ever use. The one on your right-back allowed his left-winger to get behind him - compare the two ratings...
    I understand that and I agree with most of it. But I've had 13 shots on goal to remedy he had only 5 of which he scored 4. I was a much stronger team so I went for it.
    Funny enough my two goals were scored by both my full backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post
    I understand that and I agree with most of it. But I've had 13 shots on goal to remedy he had only 5 of which he scored 4. I was a much stronger team so I went for it.
    Funny enough my two goals were scored by both my full backs.
    Why you don't look on how much his GK make a saves and also your GK, his GK make 6 saves and your GK only 1

Nothing strange if your DL+R score, last season I also play 442ND and my DL+R score a lot, but I don't use red arrow on MC + AMC + ST, no blue on DMC + DC, only red on DL+R and also play mix focus, not through the middle.

Try to understand, stronger team not make you win every game.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post

Try to understand, stronger team not make you win every game.
    I do. What I fail to understand is why I'm losing almost every game.

Btw here's my keeper and his:

Since your formation 442ND, try use this setting, only Red on DL+DR, other setting use default.

Last season I also use 442ND with that setting, at that time my player quality almost similiar with yours.
    I only change setting to Att + high press + hard tackling if no goal or while oppo leading at around 50" match timer

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s8-final-result.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s8-final-league-table.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s8-season-stat.png

My GK skill stat > yours, even your GK has 6 star and mine only 5 star

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-mike-younes.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-mike-younes-stat.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I would like to dedicate this loss to NORDEUS

Attachment 59775

bottom dveller total possition total chance dominance but no no no, Attack could not hit a .... if there life depended on it

Lord Bendtner must be the finish coach.

Bought a new recommended keeper, with awesome stats .. welcome to the club... no wait f... off

Attachment 59788
    Attachment 59778

Attachment 59779
    Name changing affects form... new defender Philip Lahm is yet to show even a 7
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

are you kidding me?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-2015-12-31-12_54_56-ny-besked.jpg
    Ye Yint Htun likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

You know, I'm getting really fed up with the injuries inflicted on the Terriers midfield this season...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-day-19-injuries.png
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    I found out that scout player had lots more crap players than I expected. So guys, don't waste your money and token to buy scout player anymore. I have been buying scout players for over 10 seasons now, but the latest 4 seasons' scout player that I buy had been ****! Generally I only have 2 out of 10 scout players which performed brilliantly. Whole season just get 6-7 ratings. What's the point of buying a scout player now??! I have decided to just buy from auctions starting from next season!