Page 111 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    I found out that scout player had lots more crap players than I expected. So guys, don't waste your money and token to buy scout player anymore. I have been buying scout players for over 10 seasons now, but the latest 4 seasons' scout player that I buy had been ****! Generally I only have 2 out of 10 scout players which performed brilliantly. Whole season just get 6-7 ratings. What's the point of buying a scout player now??! I have decided to just buy from auctions starting from next season!
    Lol, bad luck then, don't blame player if they perform bad, go check your team order / tactic & try change player position.

Example DL/DC, maybe better while play at DL position than DC, find better position for your player.

My scout player, 5th season for him, best position at AMC, doing good while at AMR, and so so while play at AML

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-andrew-masson.jpg

haha, the game engine is a joke. I put a striker as a goalkeeper with poor morale and did better job than scout GK from few seasons back. and that's just one example. The problem here is that nothing what you do really impacts anything in any predictive manner. Except buying tokens of course. So why bother?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    Lol, bad luck then, don't blame player if they perform bad, go check your team order / tactic & try change player position.

Example DL/DC, maybe better while play at DL position than DC, find better position for your player.

My scout player, 5th season for him, best position at AMC, doing good while at AMR, and so so while play at AML

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andrew Masson.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	60404
    I already avoid buying scout players which have double position. Mostly what I bought is just a single position. And still they perform like ****!

thanks Nordeus for the freak result

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-2016-01-08-20_55_19-start.jpg
    lespa likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    The game just wouldn't let me be done with this season without a final kick to the nuts.

I lost the league by drawing this match...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-image.jpg

I have a better team full energy full morale max win bonus. It was a home game and me and a friend watched.. He didn't.

Btw the team against me is the last team in the table. He won one match only all season. Lost 21 matches and drew 4. He conceded 100 goals...

The game stole all three tournaments of me this season.
    Last edited by Yaser Als; 01-09-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    I found out that scout player had lots more crap players than I expected. So guys, don't waste your money and token to buy scout player anymore. I have been buying scout players for over 10 seasons now, but the latest 4 seasons' scout player that I buy had been ****! Generally I only have 2 out of 10 scout players which performed brilliantly. Whole season just get 6-7 ratings. What's the point of buying a scout player now??! I have decided to just buy from auctions starting from next season!
    Last season I decided for first time I'd buy a load of scouts as I couldn't be bothered bidding all day. I had most of my team with 6 or 7 stars and had my worst season ever. I decided to tank after 22 games as I was struggling with inconsistency and sat in 6th place. I finished 9th losing 12 games in all.
    I won't buy scouts again as they're poor, even young players.

KFC Loella. Level 26
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Yeah you are better off buying proven players off friends in negotiations than scouts.
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    Here we go again...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-image.jpg

Funny how this is the thread with most pages . Third day of new season already used 56 rests, equivalent of £5 ish, if I paid for them but I won't ...£0.50 and I would! What do they want from us £50-£100 a month for a crap algorithm on a mediocre game? ...( crap for us, but fooking fabulous for them ) get a grip ! I could be a junkie for less, and have more fun sitting on a cushion on the High St.with my Dog playing every passer bye with the "Spare Change Bud ?" routine but still holding onto a little bit of dignity. 111 pages and no real answers or actions. I expect no answer or action, so your "no answer " and "inaction" is already accepted

Please delete it Admin
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-16-2016 at 06:23 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -