Page 100 of 143 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

:mad: this game has serious bugs

how is it that possibile this piece of **** won 4.0 against my team that has three observers
    and better players as well as having a better form but you are bastards
    I'm really pissed I spent 200 tokens to lose against this **** you are sons of bitches thieves

you have a software **** because you're ****
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-giocodimerda.jpg   The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-giocodimerda2.jpg  
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-21-2015 at 04:01 AM. Reason: profanity, threat

this **** piece of **** did a module impossible that face 4 goals but your programmers have a mass of because the only way we can explain I'm also the programmer and never would do such a thing but what the hell do you think of doing so You lose and you risk everything for someone to make the party bastards
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-21-2015 at 03:58 AM. Reason: profanity

Famous
    Replying to a post moved to Old Topics/Trash.

I don't really care if competition prize will increase. I don't have a firm standpoint on this. I want a constructive discussion. I don't understand why it is regarded as trash.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Castro Dwuye View Post
    Players will use the token receive to strength themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    i support that
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Its a bad idea. It will allow the strongest teams to get stronger, whilst the weakest teams will lose out.

It would be unfair on those who don't buy tokens for example if they were in a league with a couple of token buyers as they would struggle to compete with the token buyers as it is. If the token buyers then got a bonus of even more tokens for wining the cup or league then it makes the task even harder for some, whilst easier for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocofan Andrei-Cristian View Post
    In my opinion the money won in the competition for reaching higher stages is enough reward. No need to strenghten a strong team even more
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    In my opinion, current Competition prize is a small gift like small token prize. Rich team don't care about it but it can help poor teams which may not have sufficient cash to buy a new player to build their team in new season.

My last comment. Increase league prize cannot make token buyers and rich teams stronger. It can only make non-token buyers or poor teams stronger. Anyone has chance to win competitions and get prizes. So it is fair. Increasing competition prize may really make successful non-token buyer teams have more competition edge over failing teams. But also provide incentive to compete for success instead of complete through tanking. Period.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-21-2015 at 06:17 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I accidentally move, and cannot move back, but it will get fixed
    cookizzz likes this.

Pro
    Well cup season over again for FC Knudde. We faced of course a team that was a level higher but was 2Q less then me. He made some fast buys and he was 2Q more then me. First game I owned him statwise but lost 2-3 (23 shots with 9 on target vs 14 shot with 6 on target). Second game was a tie but lost 2-0. The second game was with all my fast trainers boosted to 109. No luck in the cup. Next year I guess.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    After (just) 6 minutes from the start time of my 1st CL match, I am still waiting to enter the pitch to attend my match:
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-true-waiting.jpg

But from my other account, I have already known the result.
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-completed.jpg

This is same situation as last season. I think the Day 3 server maintenance have not yet completed even though the 1st match time is reached.

Edit 1:
    Ok, may I move on, train my players, prepare for next match, and leave the computer?

Edit 2:
    After 52 minutes from CL match start time, my a/c is still locked and wait for the match starting. But my CL match list has already updated the result.

In about 20 minutes, my whole full fit team may loss the chance to gain 5% fitness.

Edit 3:
    Finally, reloaded and find match result was updated.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-22-2015 at 04:50 AM. Reason: 1. May I move on? 2.Update 3.Reloaded

Okay, this is the kind of thing that pisses me off. Yeah, I used my worst players, as I have two far more important matches later today, but still. Everyone was fully rested, with great morale, with an 80k (max) win bonus in place. No goals against a one-star goalkeeper, with a team that averaged 3.5 goals per game against stiff competition last season?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s3-w1-draw.jpg
    Last edited by William Hummel; 09-22-2015 at 10:55 AM.
    Killroy and nikolgiorgos like this.

Pro
    Trollus Maximus. Even the form of your team was superb with an average of 7.4 or something which is really high. Bad luck. Just had a similar match with similar stats. Also 1-1 but the quality difference was less. I had however 20 shots with 9 on goal against his 9 shots with 4 on goal.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Six injuries in 1 day/2 matches. Players were fully rested and had good morale. WTF, Nordeus.
    La Morralla FS likes this.

Is ridiculous.

New changes in script, Nordeus?

5 injuries in my three teams, all for 6 days!

In training, not hard, in medium...

Need more money??? You are making the opposite.

Is difficult, but every season is worse than the previous.

Token eleven attack again.