Page 48 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Addicted
    Not a Nordeus complaint, but that moment where your mobile signal is fine when generally looking on Top Eleven...........then disappearing altogether when it's game time.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Angry Very annoyed !!!

Ok, please someone explains to me how this stupid game works, really !!!
    I'm sick and tired of it !!! This is unreal !!! Way way way way waaaay weaker team, with no manager and no support, without substitutions and no tactics changes beats me !!!! That's f*cking ridiculous !!! Made all my subs, changed my tactics twice and still got beaten by way weaker team than mine !!!
    Please someone tells me how this stupid game calculates things !!! How decides this ? This drives me crazy !!! 16-th season for me and still can't accept this stupidness.....

Developers ? Any suggestions, any explanations, please ?!

ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous

Rookie
    6 injuries in 4 games. Disgraceful. Bought red packs to fix two players, then two more get injured.

I was winning my league by 6 points after 15 games, conceded only 7 goals in 14 games and scored over 60. I've now conceded 5 goals in two games, and only scored 3 goals. All because of these injuries, two of which I got in the same game, from the same player who didn't even get sent off!! Only got a yellow card. I'm only two points ahead now after the last two games. I train my players nearly every day, and all the injuries have been sustained in matches. It's not as if they ar short term either, my two best players are out for 6 days. It's a ****ing joke.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Angry

Two days and two injuries to the same 6 star player.. Yeaah!

and of corse injured 28 minutes into important game. I feel like I am repeating my selv

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

You are. Rotate your squad.

Addicted
    One injury yesterday, two today in training and others injured throughout the season. Getting tiresome now.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Todorov View Post
    Ok, please someone explains to me how this stupid game works, really !!!
    I'm sick and tired of it !!! This is unreal !!! Way way way way waaaay weaker team, with no manager and no support, without substitutions and no tactics changes beats me !!!! That's f*cking ridiculous !!! Made all my subs, changed my tactics twice and still got beaten by way weaker team than mine !!!
    Please someone tells me how this stupid game calculates things !!! How decides this ? This drives me crazy !!! 16-th season for me and still can't accept this stupidness.....

Developers ? Any suggestions, any explanations, please ?!

ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous
    Can relate to this, I have the highest rated team in my league and champions league group. Nearly always full strength and morale but only won 2 in 15 games this season. Changed tactics, formations still no different starting to think i might be dumping this very soon.........like others with the injuries, its gone mad player after player.
    Wonderer likes this.

Totally agree with what has been said. Some teams are utter rubbish and still win no matter what you do or try. Even taking into account the random factor in it all I still see no reason some teams beat you. I was top of my league, now 4th due to a loss by a team that has 96.4 average player rating and 4 stars and Im 5 stars 105.6 team average. I have noticed if you attend matches your "luck" seems to increase but you can't always be there. Surely there has to be a better way of doing the programming.its too random!

Addicted
    Random vent. Why is my transfer market so incredibly poor, both in choice and just the amount of players available?

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1

Famous
    ALMOST every day got injuries... but today was a special day...

top: 2nd leauge match
    bottom: 1st cup match...

GUYS!???!?!? REALLLY?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injury20150420.jpg

Page 48 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast