Page 91 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    No, he is my keeper
    OH MY! That is pretty much the worst injury you can get.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Just to prove what a sh*t this game can be sometimes...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s03-league-cc-round-3-aehnc-fc.pngThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s03-league-pr-round-3.jpg

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s03-l03-table-round-3-bottom.png

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-t34-medium-tank.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-27-2015 at 04:17 PM.
    Killroy likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Just to prove what a sh*t this game can be sometimes...
    Dislike
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Just lost a HOME CL match to a significantly inferior opponent when my players' ratings were comparable. I try to be understanding about these things, but it simply makes no sense at all. I will buy the argument that lesser teams can rise up and take out better teams, but shouldn't the match ratings reflect this?! If both teams play with the same ratings, shouldn't the better quality home squad at the VERY LEAST avoid defeat?!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    Just lost a HOME CL match to a significantly inferior opponent when my players' ratings were comparable. I try to be understanding about these things, but it simply makes no sense at all. I will buy the argument that lesser teams can rise up and take out better teams, but shouldn't the match ratings reflect this?! If both teams play with the same ratings, shouldn't the better quality home squad at the VERY LEAST avoid defeat?!
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-clwtf1.jpgThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-clwtf2.jpg

I'm not arguing for a win, and it is impossible to say that they did not play slightly better, but when their slightly increased in-game ratings are filtered through the base quality of both teams' players, my guys still come out ahead. And the fact that it happened at MY stadium makes it that much harder to believe.

For a loss in this situation, based on the venue and the quality of each team, their in-game ratings should have to have been much higher. If the lesser team wants to rise up and beat a better team (especially on the road), they need to elevate their game, and the in-game ratings should reflect this!

Famous
    Well, i'm playing this season passively (not spent tokens, nor used any reds, greens or blues) because well, I needed a bit of a break from T11, and I don't like this new rapid condition drain thing nordeus just installed.

Well, today my team came back on short rest in league play against a team that won the CL last season. Not paying any attention, I left up my 3n-5-2V against his 4-4-2 classic. Final: 5-0 win. Makes perfect sense...
    ByloBand and Gert Funck like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    So you're saying the key to managing your team the most successfully is to completely ignore it? Fascinating.
    lespa likes this.

Reserves day 6 and 8 injuries, this is getting absurd

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injuries.jpg

green boosters, forget about it, ALL is going to reds just to have a lineup

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Who remembers a time when this actually used to mean something?!

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-earnmore1.jpg
    Gert Funck, pcmacdaniel and lespa like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It still works for me, but I generally dont use that button, I close it to see if it credited the last watched. I have been getting boosters no issue in last couple weeks, like 10 a day which is pretty good for me. (lucky americans that we are, remember some get zero videos)
    ByloBand and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]