Page 6 of 143 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Dreamer

Same FCK issues every season

Dear IDIOTS,

You are so predictable every season,try to be more ****iest next season pliz, so we can have something to discuss.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give us more troll results as we dont have so many..we need more

Try to swrew more the transfer market...as we cant sell our crapy players since the bots u have, are made only to troll us but not to buy our palyers...what a lovely situation

Dont give us anymore Tokens..they are usefull since we cant buy anything ,as the TM are full of crapy players

Keep the good job with injuries...we need more ,since the one that u give us are very low

Keep giving us 5* players that they cant play further than 4-5-4-5,and sometimes they fo to 6(miracle) !!!

Keep giving us Gks that cant stop a 2-3 * ST,But our 5-6* ST cant beat the 2-3 GK of our opponent.

Keep not upgrading our facilities since u dont care if any players have reached the top of the upgrade.

Keep marketing jerseys,since they make the game very interesting ,and not all the mentioned above.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    Keep giving us 5* players that they cant play further than 4-5-4-5,and sometimes they fo to 6(miracle) !!!
    I'd rephrase that to "Keep giving us Scout players that they cant play further than 4-5-4-5,and sometimes they go to 6(miracle) !!!"
    dimdim1 likes this.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Dear IDIOTS,

You are so predictable every season,try to be more ****iest next season pliz, so we can have something to discuss.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give us more troll results as we dont have so many..we need more

Try to swrew more the transfer market...as we cant sell our crapy players since the bots u have, are made only to troll us but not to buy our palyers...what a lovely situation

Dont give us anymore Tokens..they are usefull since we cant buy anything ,as the TM are full of crapy players

Keep the good job with injuries...we need more ,since the one that u give us are very low

Keep giving us Gks that cant stop a 2-3 * ST,But our 5-6* ST cant beat the 2-3 GK of our opponent.

Keep not upgrading our facilities since u dont care if any players have reached the top of the upgrade.

Keep marketing jerseys,since they make the game very interesting ,and not all the mentioned above.
    Remember Nordeus are a business. What they do is pretend that they are interested in what we have to say about improvements but really they just change things to suit them. They don't care about anything you have said. They care about making money and thats all. The only reason they pretend to care what we think is to keep player numbers high.
    mahatmaat likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Remember Nordeus are a business. What they do is pretend that they are interested in what we have to say about improvements but really they just change things to suit them. They don't care about anything you have said. They care about making money and thats all. The only reason they pretend to care what we think is to keep player numbers high.
    Of course they are a business..but businness has to hear what customers say about their product,otherwise they will not have business.
    And since players keep buying T ,they will not care about anything.Their product becomes ****ier and ****ier every season.Many mates (and me) have mentioned all the issues here and with mails a year ago .
    I stopped caring a year ago,i dont write anymore in the forum (once in a while) ,i dont care about them.
    I just mentioned it again after many months ,and i go back in my silence ..

cheers

ps.Castreel wrote about scouts...loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...who cares about them??? scouts are for ignorants and people who have money to spend instead of donate them to Africa's children..Keep buying scouts to make them richer and get ur 4-5-4-5-4 formation for an 50T player...looooooooooooooooool
    I am not
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Apprentice
    ps.Castreel wrote about scouts...loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...who cares about them??? scouts are for ignorants and people who have money to spend instead of donate them to Africa's children..Keep buying scouts to make them richer and get ur 4-5-4-5-4 formation for an 50T player...looooooooooooooooool
    I am not
    I'm just riding on the comment, saying that scouts are having those issues as well.
    Donating to Africa's Children? I have donated more to the needy than money can buy tokens for a full scout team every season for a couple of years, so pls don't judge. I'm sure you don't spend even a single dime on entertainment.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

This is for the...

VENT THREAD
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! Didn't have phone signal or wifi for my evening game last night. Its ok, my opponent is inactive and hasn't fielded a squad, the first two games of the season he lost, what can go wrong.... 2-0 down and a player sent off!! Managed to get 2 goals back to draw 2-2 but still... f!@k you inactives!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-26-2014 at 02:31 AM.

I got trolled once again in today's league match. A disappointing 3:3 against the worst player in my league...
    And in contrast to this I manage to win against my strongest opponent with 6:0!! Just ridiculous!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

this game really mystifies me sometimes. Opponent has a mediocre defence. 3 star keeper, 1 star leftback, only 5 5star players, plays the same 4,3,3 formation as me but concedes only 2 goals so far this season and beats me at my ground 3-1... my team is 1 4star, 9 5star and 1 6star... i'd love to see the difference in tactics... also worth noting that his defence stops all my shots.. bahhhhhhhhhhh RAGE!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha ha!!!
    Here's some ice cream money to thoses who got "trolled" hahaha
    Dry thoses tears comrades its ll be ok I promise
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Page 6 of 143 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast