Page 7 of 143 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

You should all change your Nationality to Scottish. We troll, we get trolled.....nothing is every as expected in our world.

Quote Originally Posted by -Robin View Post
    I don't understand why people say "stupid results, I'm quitting" after they lose a game against a weaker team..
    Crystal Palace which is battling relegation in the premier league just beat Chelsea 1-0 and Chelsea is one of the best teams in the world and this is in REAL LIFE. Chelsea beat PSG 2-0 but barley beat Swansea City 1-0 a few days later (even though Swansea City only had 10 men). THIS IS FOOTBALL, even if you have the best team in the world, it's impossible to win every game. Just because you lost against a weaker team doesn't mean the game is broken.. It makes the game realistic because even the strongest teams lose in real life.
    ok yet another silly result for me today, top of the league loses, at home to weaker opposition, but the startling thing about this game was i logged on just before half time to see i had scored a goal, but had no shots on target, hmmm is that real life too lol. even the shot success rate was 0. not the first time this has happened ive scored 4 goals with 3 shots on target before and been given 133% success, which i pointed out before is impossible.

this is the reason I get annoyed by the game, not so much losing , but there is no logic in the figures the stupid computer spits out. i see all the time teams with 20% possession, but they have a much higher pass success rate, again not logically possible in any scenario whatsoever. i also see weak teams getting shock wins 3-0 or 2-0, not likely with 20% possession. a team can sneak a game 1-0 or 2-1 then defend the lead, but not win 3-0 that isnt real life.

the game is not far from being right, but nobody seems to be fixing the faults or owning up to them. its basic stuff im sure for a computer to know you cannot have a goal and not have some success rate of shooting. pic included to prove the pointThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-hahah-daft.jpg

Angry Your game is a BUG!!!

Absolutely terrible engine! I lost a cup match with perfect players 100 % moral and condition, way better quallity players, way better strategy, watched the match without his pressence.... what can I say.. I regred I spent my money on our sh!tty GAME!!!!!!!!! Go LOST!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-17-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Calm down, i also lost 7:0 against the team in 10th place in my LEAGUE

Just play the game by the game, without spending money. Dont put your expectations to high, and expect always the worst. You Will see you Will fell mutch better.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

OK, but there is no point then of playing and spending tokens on transfers right? If the game decides that you have to lose just because there has to be some random surprices for more "realism" well Im sorry but that makes me very angry with nordeus! There is no realism in this and they lose the peoples enthusiasm of playing their game right? They lost me with this and may be many many others, who spent money on the game and got such ABSURD game scores.. Really.. Im really pissed off.. I mean it!

Argh!!! It's so bloody warm today and I'm in a room with no windows... I need two vents!!

Trololol
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Reggie Churchill View Post
    Argh!!! It's so bloody warm today and I'm in a room with no windows... I need two vents!!

Trololol
    Do something outside (unless you have to work today)? I can't revise for Uni exams in my room at the moment - it just gets hotter and hotter all day. If I didn't need to revise though, I'd be doing something active, outside in the fresh air, rather than being cooped up inside all day.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I also just draw a game which I am surely I am able to win my team average is 61.8 ( 3-4-1-2 ) against a team in the 8th position with a 54.1 ( 3W-1-4-2 ) I am home wif 13% possession and he's not online played with a Normal Mode, Press own half, mixed passing, normal tackle no counter or offside but despite all that after trailing 1-0, I changed to press whole pitch from there is a see-saw game... I can only say I am bloody suay to kana that stupid random game engine... Now I am trailing my 1st place team by 3 pts

Something I notice this season, 3 DCs is terrible against even a much weaker team with wing players.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-123.jpg

Had to change to 4 defenders after them score 2 in 14 minutes. Game ended 2-2

I know that feeling... I too was shock he took the lead and my defs are like just sleeping... My (70) ST looks like a fool against them... Had to comeback twice and failed to defend in the dying min to let him score the deadly blow 3-3... That's not all I forgot to mention just nw my DC got a 10 days and my ST 4 days injury tat's pretty sums up my day...

Page 7 of 143 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast