Page 53 of 143 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Friendlies only cause changes in the Home (challenging) team. The away team is not affected.

That is the solution implemented for unwanted friendlies, really. It used to be both teams affected.

If you just cannot stand getting an L on your overview, or the timing makes you angry... unfriend them, or if FB friend ask them to stop.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

If you just cannot stand getting an L on your overview, or the timing makes you angry... unfriend them, or if FB friend ask them to stop.
    Haha! your answer looks like similar to RL health care... if i stomp on your feet then you feel the pain... instead of i remove my shoes i give you a painkiller

Yea remove or ask blabla... nonsense... instead what about redesign the silly system ??? its complicated or non of us complained until now but me?

edit: yes i cant stand the L word and top of that i WANT be there and manage my team (yes, every time*) and i cant hang all day in internet (have to work, sleep, entertain myself with other great stuffz like Diablo etc) * i know im a commited SOB
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-22-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Addicted
    Totally agree Cat. In this 'social media' climate it appears to be cool to have hundreds and thousand of 'friends' who you do not know and will never meet. Me, I have 5 T11 friends and they are my other accounts. With this I can pass on enough gifts and play friendlies at my convenience. Personally, I do not want or need a load of T11 friends as you cannot converse with them, I can have more fun and banter by being on this forum.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pretty much since they did that fix there have been a few complaints only, where before it was hundreds.

Most are happy with it now, and it isn't likely to be changed soon.

As I said, unfriend or tell then to stop, the only affect for you is the line on the overview.

I actually don't mind showing the occasional loss... gives other teams the fantasy they have a chance of beating me...

p.s. the results of friendlies are different from Competition, so they won't learn much either if it is a test for a later match.
    Gert Funck and cookizzz like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    The losses don't really bother me either. I don't lose morale or condition and they might need the revenue, especially if its a free player or player on a limited budget at a higher level (25+). However, it is somewhat annoying when they routinely schedule friendlies with your team but don't ever support my team during matches.

The match history, I don't pay much attention to. I look more at a teams trophy case and roster. I don't need to see match history to know if i'm facing a quality team. If its a 5*+ team and has won several trophies (1st place; especially in CL), I have to approach the match like i'm facing a token buyer/farmer. If the match history frequently has losses showing over the course of the season; well that might be worse for me, they be bringing power support.

Regarding allowing the challenged team to accept before a match is played; I think the game needs some changes for this to be feasible. The aforementioned, financial problem (at higher levels) needs to be changed (It needs to be changed anyways, but that's a different discussion). Managers are forced to play matches to break even on the day, by adjusting the system so matches must be accepted, Nordeus will be at further risk of losing players. The heavy duty tokens buyers might remain, but what about the player that spend $20 every few seasons, how will they survive?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-23-2015 at 01:58 AM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Injury season begins again for my level 22 team.

In last 5 days, mainly last 3 days, 7 players were injured for total 19 days.

Most of these were 2 day injuries. Low duration of injury made my decisions on whether using red packs to heal them were harder. Slow trainer status of these players make my decision even more difficult. The injuries also concentrated on my MC and DMC.

I used red packs on 2 players (1 DMC, 1 MC) yesterday so that they can participate the league match today. Luckily, my team have a victory. Now I need to consider if I shall heal a MC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injury1.jpg   The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injury2.jpg   The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injury1a.jpg   The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injury2a.jpg  
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-23-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Famous
    Ok guys!

Beat that!

My IRL best friend's team has a huge ****storm around his GK

YES! 1-1 Injuries in two days, and again GK! oooh so hillarious

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-what.jpg
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Ok guys!

Beat that!

My IRL best friend's team has a huge ****storm around his GK

YES! 1-1 Injuries in two days, and again GK! oooh so hillarious :ro
    el cristal (Arjen Robben) at goal, that is really not advisable

aaah you should have copied comments, I would very much have liked to see the reason for those injuries.
    Gabez Teh and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Wow, I think I have had GK injuries maybe twice ...the whole time I've been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Most of these were 2 day injuries. Low duration of injury made my decisions on whether using red packs to heal them were harder. Slow trainer status of these players make my decision even more difficult. The injuries also concentrated on my MC and DMC.

I used red packs on 2 players (1 DMC, 1 MC) yesterday so that they can participate the league match today. Luckily, my team have a victory. Now I need to consider if I shall heal a MC.
    This is why my MCs and DMCs have their phys stats five to ten higher than their other stats.
    Gert Funck and Gabez Teh like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    aaah you should have copied comments, I would very much have liked to see the reason for those injuries.
    Usually i click cheer button in the game early if its not worthy to worry about results or i dont have time for dat (later i see the result)
    in this case i rely on my friend's story...

Soo he told me (vibered to me exactly) none of his injuries happenned from a bad tackle, failed tax returns, traffic accident, earthquke etc... simply "he feels the pain" KAPPA
    Gert Funck likes this.