Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Scout-player doesn't perform lvl 7

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by azmiro View Post
    I've played two more games since I wrote this thread, and I have tried him in several roles as a CM. In my first six games I played him as a right CM, now I have played him as a left CM, and in central, two games with 5-5 in ratings. The games has been against two teams that has comparable quality as my team, and both games has ended with an draw. Starting to get frustrated with him
    Did you not read what I said before! it may take him a whole season before you get the best out of him!, what is your team? and what formation are you playing?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Did you not read what I said before! it may take him a whole season before you get the best out of him!, what is your team? and what formation are you playing?.
    I just think that's unlogical that it should take him at least one season before he start's to play well? Maybe you are right, I don't know, but I have never experinced something like this before.

I'm at level 7, my average teamrating is 51.1 atm, and I play several formations depending on how my opponent plays. I always play with two CMs at least, in some games I even play with three CM, because my other two CM has corner-kick and free-kick specialities, and they always perform well.

Like Ive always repeated a few times in this forum - Scouts are long term investments, not quick fixes.

For CMs just do as per what Cat said...switch poss or even MC partner.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12