Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Scout-player doesn't perform lvl 7

Scout-player doesn't perform lvl 7

Hey guys,

I'm at level 7 atm, so the maximum points for a scout-player is 59. I bought this central midfielder some days ago for 50 tokens, and his points were at 58 when I bought him, and he's only 22 with the playmaker attribute. The problem I'm having is that he doesn't perform and in 6 games he's ratings are, 7-5-5-7-5.

I play 4-4-2, 3-2-3-2 and 4-5-1, and nothing seems to work. He has no assists or goals either.

Please help me get the best out of my playmaker!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When you get any cones add them to Physical Mental.

He may have a preferred spot; left, right or center, and he might also like an arrow forward.

It takes some experimenting to see where they do best.
    Skidz, azmiro and khris like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As Cat says switch his CM position!, dont give up on him keep persisting he will come good! try him in a 3-1-4-2 or 4-1-3-2 formation.
    azmiro likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    When you get any cones add them to Physical Mental.

He may have a preferred spot; left, right or center, and he might also like an arrow forward.

It takes some experimenting to see where they do best.
    Thanks for your tip! I didn't have a clue that it could be that advanced, is that a indication that the game has some unknown aspects perhaps?

Many of us suspect invisble attributes/skills. Some players do seem to have a preference in spots.
    azmiro and Skidz like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you are correct about that, because it's pretty interesting, a friend of mine is level 9 atm, and he has a 2-star striker in his team that he still uses. And that 2-star striker score more goals than his 5-star strikers

some players are just great scorers: Scout-player doesn't perform lvl 7-bags.jpg
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All depend of hidden programming. What one wasted for a player is not the important.
    So, just prove, and look how he contributes to help your team.
    In my case 90% of scouts do something good or are excellent. 10% is the case of Djibril Cissé, ST that scored for me "3" goals in 26 matches.

Prove.
    See.
    Decide.
    Don't see the ratings/valorations, because are just a referance. Of what? ...I have to reflect about that... coz is dificult to explain.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    All depend of hidden programming. What one wasted for a player is not the important.
    So, just prove, and look how he contributes to help your team.
    In my case 90% of scouts do something good or are excellent. 10% is the case of Djibril Cissé, ST that scored for me "3" goals in 26 matches.

Prove.
    See.
    Decide.
    Don't see the ratings/valorations, because are just a referance. Of what? ...I have to reflect about that... coz is dificult to explain.

Khris I have found with scout strikers that some you buy dont do so great in there first season but come good the next season!, you just need to be patient!, I have never had a poor scout in the long run, for me the only way to get the best out of them is to keep playing them and keep them for a 2-4 seasons.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I've played two more games since I wrote this thread, and I have tried him in several roles as a CM. In my first six games I played him as a right CM, now I have played him as a left CM, and in central, two games with 5-5 in ratings. The games has been against two teams that has comparable quality as my team, and both games has ended with an draw. Starting to get frustrated with him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast