Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: stadium capacity cap

stadium capacity cap

i was wondering if there is a cap on capacity i am level 2 and i have over 3k fans but no matter how much i lower my ticket prices i cannot get over 2.5k attnedance my current ticket price for league games is 5 do i need to go even lower than that????

Apprentice
    Uhm, this has been prooved that, ideal ticket price is your lvl +3, means if you are at lvl 2, and playing well in league, your ticket price for all (league, C1, Cup) should be 5, friendly ticket (shall be ticket/2-1=2). Good luck!

http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...per-level.html

Here the limits of max. attendance per level.

I think he means he always has empty seats no matter what.

He must need a better car park, in my opinion.

Rookie
    I love the link you posted on capacity. Thank you! But my question is this. If you are hosting a friendly to make some extra money, how do you get fans in the seats. Do you really need to lower the ticket prices tremendously? I had two friendlies and not a single fan showed up. The tickets are about a dollar lower ($5) then my league matches. What gives?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I think he means he always has empty seats no matter what.

He must need a better car park, in my opinion.
    Nope, he said he has only 2.5k even though he has a 3.000 capacity. If you look at the link, you can see he capacities for each league.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuptown FC View Post
    Nope, he said he has only 2.5k even though he has a 3.000 capacity. If you look at the link, you can see he capacities for each league.

Exactly, there is a max. of fans that can attend to your matches, depending of the level. Doesn't matter the capacity of the stadium, L2 is max of 2,5K, doesn't matter if you have the stadium of 250k capacity.

The price for the friendlies, yea, is very lower than the usual league, CL, cup ticket prices.. for level 2 max... maybe 1$? LOL