Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fugazi

Thread: Scout Player Performance

Apprentice

Scout Player Performance

Hi,

Just curious to get the thoughts of some more experienced members on the matter of scout player performance...

I'm level 12 and spend a lot of time on Tapjoy/Supersonic and regularly use their offers to get presents for family members and the like. I invest this time and effort to get tokens that I choose to spend on players from the scout list.

I'm quite strict about my choice of player, generally speaking...young and 1-2 points from the next level. Yet, over the seasons, I've had several players who got ratings from 3-6 and very rarely anything above. My latest got three 4 ratings in a row before I sold him. I have tried these players in several positions, although there aren't many options for strikers...

I kept one of them for two seasons before I eventually got sick of him...for those who suggest a player will eventually come good, I refute your claim most heartily.

Does anyone else have experience of this?

An investment of 50 tokens is a hefty one...if a player is 'scouted' then surely we can expect a standard of performance commensurate with that fact.

I've found this very frustrating...anyone else?

The only 2 i got, played wonderfull.
    They were both ST 22 years old, CK, and 1level to 7th star.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Last edited by Skidz; 04-16-2014 at 11:51 PM.

There have been so many threads started about scouts. Please browse the forum or do a quick search. It will save a lot of ppl time and avoid repeating the same thing over and over again.

As for your scout - yours must be one of the 12%.

Scouts - Hit, Miss or Almost there?
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 04-17-2014 at 02:12 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I had.... wait... I will count looking old archives saved:

s4- Jamie Rees
    s5-Edgar Davids, Oliver Kahn,
    s6-Gary Murray, Rodrigo Curieses, Franck Ribéry, (Saig?7*???)
    s7-Matteo Brighi, Robben, Van Nistelrooy.
    s8-Roberto Carlos, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho
    s9-Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink
    s10-Yavor Patrov, Klose, Djibril Cissé

s11??? Cafú, Ballack, Overmars

All Good, only 2 bad, Djibril Cissé, and Ronaldinho.... but the last Goal of Dinho' was the passing to our...4th CL final if I remember... Too scored one of the 5 goals of the 1st that we won.

22 scouts in 17 seasons. Lots of youngers of the academy. Now 2 Nordgens, very good players.

A scout is nothing more then a player 1-5 lvls stronger then a 5 star player. The difference between a 3* player vs a 4* player is exactly the same. Why anyone would shell out money or waste time farming Tokens for it, is beyond me, there are plenty, plenty of 5* players who'll outperform most scouts, just like there's plenty of 3* players who even outperform 5-6* players.

edit in: scout's just a fancy word for 7*, nothing more or less, allthough the fancy name and the pricetag might insinuate otherwise.
    Last edited by fugazi; 04-17-2014 at 03:23 AM.
    Qambu Yaasi and Cat Harrison like this.

Apprentice
    Ah, yes, apologies, once I read your post I saw that there were several threads that answered my question...