Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Match fixing

Rastaman you know I have never bought a token ever !!!!!!!!!! and again I say ( we agree ) they never communicate with you !!! yet you still jump on threads telling me !! not to say things !!!! because I have not learnt from you !! but you have not learnt from yourself !! you have been banned and banned for many times doing the same !!!! find a new way of doing it hun !!!!! I will help but this is not the way !!

If you really want to help the game progress !!! ( to be better ) speak to the right guy's everyone on here are just players !!! seriously think about it you know its true !!!!

Find a new way to do it hun and you will get help keep this way up and you will just get banned again !!!!!

WE the Players And the Mods (admin) are not fooled by different names !!!!! just ask July !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    At what point did I say you are daft? And at what point did I say I hate this game?

I'll agree 'daft' was probably the wrong word, 'silly' was probably a better word. Because it is silly to say it's just football, the troll results in T11 are not "just football".

As for what I think of this game, I've said in the past a number if times, T11 has the potential to be one of the best football manager games that I've played in 20 years of playing these games. What lets this game down and what I hate is Nordeus' inability/unwillingness to fix the large number of faults with this game, especially the major faults that badly need fixed.

So please don't twist my words.
    You called me daft hun I didnt have to put the words in your mouth !!!!!!!!!! own up to it or dont even reply !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    You called me daft hun I didnt have to put the words in your mouth !!!!!!!!!! own up to it or dont even reply !!!!!!!
    Did I say the words "mo you are daft"? I don't know you so how can I say you're daft?

I'm pretty sure the most intelligent people in the world say daft things every now and again. There is not one person in this world that has never said something daft, it doesn't mean they are daft.

Stop taking things so personally.

anyone !!!!!!!!!!!! you said it was only me that had said it hun so I guess ( without being Sherlock) you meant me !!!!! if I'm wrong with that then as huge apology is needed !!

but yes be very careful with your words hun and if you or anyone looks back its open for all to see !!!!!

I respect your views please respect mine !!!!!

Addicted
    Guys, take this argument elsewhere - this isn't what the forum's for.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Rastaman you know I have never bought a token ever !!!!!!!!!! and again I say ( we agree ) they never communicate with you !!! yet you still jump on threads telling me !! not to say things !!!! because I have not learnt from you !! but you have not learnt from yourself !! you have been banned and banned for many times doing the same !!!! find a new way of doing it hun !!!!! I will help but this is not the way !!

If you really want to help the game progress !!! ( to be better ) speak to the right guy's everyone on here are just players !!! seriously think about it you know its true !!!!

Find a new way to do it hun and you will get help keep this way up and you will just get banned again !!!!!

WE the Players And the Mods (admin) are not fooled by different names !!!!! just ask July !!!!!
    ????????????????? What are u saying????

Thats what he said that he tried to give this info to new players as Nord doesn't reply...but whats all this????

I say, JUST STOP!!!!! DO U REALLY NEED TO FIGHT??? THIS ARGUEMENT WILL GO NOWHERE SO PLEASE TRUCE ALL OF U!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Sunderland bottom team draws with man city top 3, man city not calling it troll result or whining about it..
    Everton could've been top 4, got defeated by a team that was bottom a few weeks ago..
    Arsenal taken to penalties by Wigan from championship, who had taken out man city week be4..
    PSG, taken to school last week by Lyon..
    Barca, silenced by Getafe..
    Bayern lost to Dortmund last week and to Augsburg week be4

Doesn't happen in football u say?
    This all from last 2 weeks
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    ????????????????? What are u saying????

Thats what he said that he tried to give this info to new players as Nord doesn't reply...but whats all this????

I say, JUST STOP!!!!! DO U REALLY NEED TO FIGHT??? THIS ARGUEMENT WILL GO NOWHERE SO PLEASE TRUCE ALL OF U!!!
    argument stopped if you score your next pen hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont see it as an argument though just different point of views !!! even John who used his 1st post knows the forum is not for this !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Sunderland bottom team draws with man city top 3, man city not calling it troll result or whining about it..
    Everton could've been top 4, got defeated by a team that was bottom a few weeks ago..
    Arsenal taken to penalties by Wigan from championship, who had taken out man city week be4..
    PSG, taken to school last week by Lyon..
    Barca, silenced by Getafe..
    Bayern lost to Dortmund last week and to Augsburg week be4

Doesn't happen in football u say?
    This all from last 2 weeks
    So right hun not to mention Palace against Chelsea lol

anyone !!!!!!!!!!!! you said it was only me that had said it hun so I guess ( without being Sherlock) you meant me !!!!! if I'm wrong with that then as huge apology is needed !!

but yes be very careful with your words hun and if you or anyone looks back its open for all to see !!!!!

I respect your views please respect mine !!!!!
    If you want to take offence at what I said then that is upto you. There is a difference between someone saying something daft and a person actually being daft. My point is just because someone says something daft does not mean they are actually daft.

It's like me taking offence at you calling me 'hun'. You do realise that calling a Rangers fan 'hun' is actually a very derogatory term? In certain circumstances it could actually get you arrested in Glasgow. And if you don't know what I'm talking about google it. At the end of the day I don't take everything people say literally.

For what it is worth I don't think you're daft and I never have.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast