Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Match fixing

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    If you want to take offence at what I said then that is upto you. There is a difference between someone saying something daft and a person actually being daft. My point is just because someone says something daft does not mean they are actually daft.

It's like me taking offence at you calling me 'hun'. You do realise that calling a Rangers fan 'hun' is actually a very derogatory term? In certain circumstances it could actually get you arrested in Glasgow. And if you don't know what I'm talking about google it. At the end of the day I don't take everything people say literally.

For what it is worth I don't think you're daft and I never have.
    I am so sorry for calling you hun I call everyone hun lol sorry google it coz its a thing we say round here its actually a nice thing here !!!!! like love or pet !!! I accept what your saying Darling ( hope thats not a bad thing ) I love Scotland and it's beautiful countryside lol for what it's worth I respect your opinion to the game !!! really I do I just think ( and I'm allowed to think ) lol that your cause is not going to work on here !!!!

WE need to agree to disagree I think !!!!!!!! I really dont want to cause problems but I do like my opinion to be taken seriously !! just like you !!! dont mess with a Glaswegian right ??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Sunderland bottom team draws with man city top 3, man city not calling it troll result or whining about it..
    Everton could've been top 4, got defeated by a team that was bottom a few weeks ago..
    Arsenal taken to penalties by Wigan from championship, who had taken out man city week be4..
    PSG, taken to school last week by Lyon..
    Barca, silenced by Getafe..
    Bayern lost to Dortmund last week and to Augsburg week be4

Doesn't happen in football u say?
    This all from last 2 weeks
    Barca lost to Getafe coz of many reasons... If u score early and park the bus against a team with all short heighted players who can't head in crosses, how can u expect Barca to score??? This happened in different league in 2 weeks, there are too many illogical troll results everyday. Did Sunderland havbe a Goalie injured and not replaced???? Were Wigan 10 man since 5th minute???? And Bayern losing toDortmund is a troll???? Is Dortmund seriously tt weak infront of Bayern that it qualifies as troll??? If some 4th Division Turkish league team had defeated a fully fit Bayern team then that wud have been a troll and that can't happen until its T11... And u compare football to a game where there are formations used widely IRL being termed as Illegal??? U need a break is all I can say
    rastaman70 likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

The forum is for any game related topic, end of story

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

and you have to laff that the op never came back to his topic lol

Banned
    I only came here to read the COMMENTS...And reading all the comments was ----------------------------------------->>>>>>>
    ...........ENTERTAINMENT............ENTERTAINMENT...........ENTERTAINMENT......

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    welcome to soccer

Match fixing-soccer-stupid.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    Friendly game
    Chester FC (lvl 14, 86.8) 1-1, P. 4-5 Letni Wiatr (lvl 2, 16.3)
    perfectly penalties for Letni Wiatr, 5 shots - 5 goals
    This was posted on Season 52 thread,...... This is JUST Footbal/Soccer(lol) ????????

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Barca lost to Getafe coz of many reasons... If u score early and park the bus against a team with all short heighted players who can't head in crosses, how can u expect Barca to score??? This happened in different league in 2 weeks, there are too many illogical troll results everyday. Did Sunderland havbe a Goalie injured and not replaced???? Were Wigan 10 man since 5th minute???? And Bayern losing toDortmund is a troll???? Is Dortmund seriously tt weak infront of Bayern that it qualifies as troll??? If some 4th Division Turkish league team had defeated a fully fit Bayern team then that wud have been a troll and that can't happen until its T11... And u compare football to a game where there are formations used widely IRL being termed as Illegal??? U need a break is all I can say

Lol u advocate like a lawyer... I'm not gonna get in the details, ill just leave it.. I have my convictions you have your..
    Btw, my conviction is that if you lose to a team with injured guy illegal formation or much weaker you must be one of the biggest failures hihihi. And not questioning yourself but callin it troll, even weaker and deficient... Sry
    Rastaman, just for ur info, I haven't quit the game yet like u and Carl predicted, season 8 now, almost the treeble last season without farmin tokens or pack or buying... Just keeping you up to date, my season s going pretty good, going for a double this time. And no tanking either, ever...
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I am so sorry for calling you hun I call everyone hun lol sorry google it coz its a thing we say round here its actually a nice thing here !!!!! like love or pet !!! I accept what your saying Darling ( hope thats not a bad thing ) I love Scotland and it's beautiful countryside lol for what it's worth I respect your opinion to the game !!! really I do I just think ( and I'm allowed to think ) lol that your cause is not going to work on here !!!!

WE need to agree to disagree I think !!!!!!!! I really dont want to cause problems but I do like my opinion to be taken seriously !! just like you !!! dont mess with a Glaswegian right ??? lol
    Don't apologise honestly. I've had 30 years of being called it. I won't say what we call them, I would probably get into trouble in this nanny state(that's Scotland im talking about not this forum)!!!! Lol!!!! I know you were using it in a nice way.

It was a simple misunderstanding. I don't think you're daft.

And for what it is worth I know just complaining on here is not enough. Having emailed some people at Nordeus i know why, or should I say who, is the reason why Nordeus didn't listen to us on here. Hopefully it will change soon.

Now that was a good debate about match fixing....or was it about soccer/football/fitbaw.....what was this thread about again?! lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Don't apologise honestly. I've had 30 years of being called it. I won't say what we call them, I would probably get into trouble in this nanny state(that's Scotland im talking about not this forum)!!!! Lol!!!! I know you were using it in a nice way.

It was a simple misunderstanding. I don't think you're daft.

And for what it is worth I know just complaining on here is not enough. Having emailed some people at Nordeus i know why, or should I say who, is the reason why Nordeus didn't listen to us on here. Hopefully it will change soon.

Now that was a good debate about match fixing....or was it about soccer/football/fitbaw.....what was this thread about again?! lol!!!
    Its a good job your names not Timothy.

My son does accumulators every weekend and never wins.Usually because a "banker" lets him down.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast