Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Advice for end season

Joshiko, I've found that reloading the game (a pain) a few times will change the list of transfer players. They may be uncommon, but they're out there. Acquiring new players is a game of patience. And I'm only 2 levels ahead of you at most.
    Nico, keep relisting them at full value. They'll be bought.
    Just keep upgrading your team as best as you can - I have 10 players on my squad now who weren't there on day one of this season. I'll probably pick up 5 or 6 in the first week of next season too - though it's a hard time to get them with everyone scrambling for new players.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Joshiko, I've found that reloading the game (a pain) a few times will change the list of transfer players. They may be uncommon, but they're out there. Acquiring new players is a game of patience. And I'm only 2 levels ahead of you at most.
    Nico, keep relisting them at full value. They'll be bought.
    Just keep upgrading your team as best as you can - I have 10 players on my squad now who weren't there on day one of this season. I'll probably pick up 5 or 6 in the first week of next season too - though it's a hard time to get them with everyone scrambling for new players.
    i'm sorry. i'm lost here. are you referring to my reply to you earlier about the 4* and 5* free agent players? believe me no matter how many i try to refresh, never can i find those. i think you're mistaken dude.. free agents will always be 3*..
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-08-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123