Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Advice for end season

Advice for end season

Hello,
    I'm a newbie at my first season and I would ask you how to proceed with the market considering that season is close to the end.

This is my roster (age-stars and ability-quality). I usually play with 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 V

GK - 28 - 5*ab 23
    GK - 18 - 4*15
    DR - 24 - 3*13
    DL - 28 - 5*ab 25
    DC - 25 - 5*23
    DC, DR - 24 - 5*ab 22
    DC, DMC - 21 - 5*20
    DML, DMC - 24 - 4*16
    DR, DMR - 24 - 5*20
    MC - 23 - 6*ab 25
    MC - 20 - 5*ab 22
    MC - 18 - 4*16
    MC - 24 - 4*15
    AMC, AML - 24 - 5*22
    AMC, AML - 21 - 4*17
    AMC, AMR - 19 - 4*16
    ST - 26 - 5*24
    ST - 31 - 5*21
    ST - 18 - 4*15
    ST - 24 - 4*18

I want to sell the 24 ST (220k).
    Young MC and ST are worth more than 1.2M
    Any suggestion about the best way to go?

Thanks! rolleyes:

lets try with a different approach. You should know that every season if you advance to next level (rank 7 or higher at your league table)each player looses a star. 5 star players become 4 star players, 4 star players become 3 star ones and so on.

According to this, your DR-24-3*13 has to go for sure. You re still fresh so theres no need to worry about more complex evaluations, just make sure that every season you start with 3 star quality players at its worst.

Best of luck to you and your coaching my friend
    Last edited by Spyros; 02-06-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Apprentice
    My way: sell older and players who are weak in progress.

Prefer to buy medium strong players. With luck, 3-4 players per season is good for further progress.
    Funding ingame is done via world cup, mostly. Other funds are much lower.

FOR SALE: DC-13skill, ST with low marks, or slowest progress. MC too. 3-2-3-2 is my line so i do not keep much dc/dmc/amc.

Injuries: I have problems with MC line. Had with DC, then 2 season only 2 injuries, lot of yellow cards, total random part. Invest in stadium.

Ok, DR-24-3*13 and ST -24-4*18 (weak in progress) are going, though is quite hard to sell them...

Three more questions:
    - the two young players (ST-18-4*15 and MC-18-4*16) will be very weak last season. Should I keep them or try to get 2.0M?
    - I understand that it's better not to buy any other player, I'm I right? (now I'm at 1st place with 3 points on the second)
    - what about the players without contract? I could spend only some tokens but next year the will be very weak

Thank again
    Last edited by Nicky; 02-06-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Here's what I'd do:
    Now, keep in mind, you've got to look at 2 games a day next season, at least until you get knocked out of the Cup by a level 16 team.
    (I'm assuming you're out of Champions League now, if not that requires a different approach)

1. Sell off ALL except your 5* and 6* players now. Don't worry about keeping young players at this stage - unless they're picking up a skill point from Cardio alone, they're not going to train fast enough.
    2. You're going to in initially need a full squad of 22 to compete in league, CL and Cup at the start of next season, so go look for 4* and 5* free agents. Also HIGH 5* older players 29 old-31 years (do not sign any 32 or 33 year olds) You need good players on the pitch, and you can usually get older players without a bidding war. Also, do your transfer market shopping right after daily maintenance. You need lots of bodies, so you definitely want 1 or 2 token pickups.
    3. use your spare time to acquire tokens - watch videos, try your luck at the free offers/surveys (avoid token ads and matomy). Set up a dummy email account to use and never, never, never download and install anything through those offers

Once next season begins you watch the transfer market - you'll only pickup two types of players
    a) 5* players who are at the top of their bracket (for me right now 5* is skill levels 30-34, so I only look at level 33 and 34) More expensive is better (faster training) and while you don't need to focus on 18 year olds at this stage, do avoid anyone over 30
    b) free agents worth 500k+

As you acquire your 5* players, sell off the old (aged) players. with the fa signings, run them through one cycle of training, apply the skill point, and sell them. This is just a cash-raising business.

At some point after manager level 3 you may be able to start developing younger players who will last 3 or 4 seasons on your team. I don't know where that level is, as i haven't reached it yet.
    For reference; in two complete seasons, I'll have two league trophies, and will be in the CL final (hope to win it but will have a tough match). My average player rating is 5* at 33.5, I do not buy tokens.
    Mcxpcdx likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Here's what I'd do:
    2. You're going to in initially need a full squad of 22 to compete in league, CL and Cup at the start of next season, so go look for 4* and 5* free agents. Also HIGH 5* older players 29 old-31 years (do not sign any 32 or 33 year olds) You need good players on the pitch, and you can usually get older players without a bidding war. Also, do your transfer market shopping right after daily maintenance. You need lots of bodies, so you definitely want 1 or 2 token pickups.
    how can you get 4* and 5* free agent players? i'm in low cup level unlike you. does this have anything to do with server and cup level? i've never seen anything besides 3* free agent players on my list
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-06-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Thank you Razz, I'll try to follow your advices.

The only problem is that no one is buying a single player, probabily because everyone is at the end of the season.
    The MC-age18-4*16 and the AMC,AMR-age19-4*16 train very fast. They are worth 1.2M and 800k, I'm selling them -20% but no one has been interested in two days.

Moreover, in season 1 we can get only 3*14 free agent players at most.

AAnyway thanks for all your advices, I'll try to follow you

I would sell the 3* players first.
    And the 4* players (+20) You can keep the ones between 18-20
    Buy 5* players towards your needs when the league started and your T11 should be at least 8 5* players and 3 4* players
    This will make you succesfull.
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcxpcdx View Post
    I would sell the 3* players first.
    And the 4* players (+20) You can keep the ones between 18-20
    Buy 5* players towards your needs when the league started and your T11 should be at least 8 5* players and 3 4* players
    This will make you succesfull.

This should make me successful.

Yesterday I played a match against the penultimate in my league (I'm 1st).

18.9 value vs 12.6
    69 vs 31 ball possession
    8 vs 5 shots on goal
    His 3* 13quality gk received a 9 + best player

Final result: I lost 1-2...
    Pavanraj Selvaraju likes this.

Hi guys,

how much a player value will drop at the beginning of the new season . a 18yo guy valued at 2M like ex ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast