• 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: what does 35t league mean

what does 35t league mean

I'm new.
    thanks for any answers

Quote Originally Posted by -Robin View Post
    I'm new.
    thanks for any answers
    It's simple, A league were all forum members must work on the minimum budget of 35T per season on the TV rights contract that they sign, Only problem being is that it requires good sportsmanship and honesty from all members since its easy to buy or farm extra tokens at any given time.

However most members who have played 35T league generally stick to the rules given and generally have a good time competing and talking with fellow other managers.

To join the new up and coming edition: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ition-iii.html
    khris likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

oh ok
    thanks

Rookie
    How does everyone get in the same server? Just wondering... if I create a new FB account and send the details, somehow Nordeus will
    put me in a different league..

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu FC View Post
    How does everyone get in the same server? Just wondering... if I create a new FB account and send the details, somehow Nordeus will
    put me in a different league..

Thanks!
    We all need to be friends on FB first before we create a T11 account on the same server. In that way, chances are we'll be pooled in the same league.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Oh I see.. but if there are more than 14 ppl, then a few of us will end up playing against many bot robots (lol) right?

I think July fourth will close the entries once the required number of participants reached. We currently do not have enough ppl, last time I checked, so you should quickly create on FB account and inform July FOurth!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I think July fourth will close the entries once the required number of participants reached. We currently do not have enough ppl, last time I checked, so you should quickly create on FB account and inform July FOurth!
    If we start with more than 14, There is also the possibility to split entires into Group A and Group B like what happened in Edition 2.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*