Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Would you keep or sell these "Scout" players

Would you keep or sell these "Scout" players

I would just like to say I did not buy these with 50 tokens I brought them at 29 rated and trained them up a little.

Cost 1.3 million I think! currently worth quite a bit! but after the season ends I do not know if he will be worth as much or how long it would take to get him back to 6 stars.

Worth less but has been a beast since I got him for 1 million my favourite player I have got 5 goals in one game in a league match, but do you think he can do it a level up?

600k buy gets goals from midfield but worth the least out the three and the older, not sure if he will be worth much next season.

Any advice on how to decide who to sell and keep would be great! also as it is my first full season on T11 any comments and how bad or good the transfers where would be nice!

Well unless you have a team full of scout players those players will still be good enough to start for you next year. Do you have to get rid of one? If it were me I would keep all of them. I don't see any reason as to why I would get rid of one

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Well unless you have a team full of scout players those players will still be good enough to start for you next year. Do you have to get rid of one? If it were me I would keep all of them. I don't see any reason as to why I would get rid of one
    These are my only scouts, but I could do with strengthening the squad next season so could do with the money. How much do prices for players go up once you get to level 3? my current squad looks like this

GK 5*
    LB 4*
    CB 5*
    RB 4*
    CDM 4* or CAM 5*
    LM 3*
    CM 3*
    CM 6*
    RM 3*
    ST 6*
    ST 6*

Bench
    CB 3*
    CAM 4*
    RB 4*
    CM 3*
    LB 3*
    ST 4*

So I figure next season I would need quite a big overhaul? so I would need as much money as possible to do this, I guess I was thinking 3 good players is better then 1 great player?

Like I said I am new so not sure how much change I will need to do!

Well depending on how you are doing in the league you get prize money depending on your final position. It should be a good chunk of money that will allow you to upgrade

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    First of all your first is not a 50T scout, he has no special ability!, anyway yes scouts do still perform in the next season, I have a scout striker from last season who was top goal scorer last season and is second highest scorer this season!,.
    Don't get me wrong not all scouts work that way, many perform good one season, crap or average the next then come good again, you have to have patience, many people on here dissagree as they want scouts to be great all the time and if they don't perform straight away they sell them!, this is wrong!, Also managers by 5* or 6* scouts without special abilities , these are only scouts by * only, and so if the under perform moan about scouts!, they get mixed in with the pure scouts with special ability and give them a bad name!, I have a full team of scouts and have used them for many seasons now so have studied them closely! Have a look at my thread about scouts it may help you.

Apprentice
    Sorry I might have missed something but why sell 6-star players? Who are you going to upgrade them to?
    Sell the 3-star players and use your league/CL prize money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    First of all your first is not a 50T scout, he has no special ability!, anyway yes scouts do still perform in the next season, I have a scout striker from last season who was top goal scorer last season and is second highest scorer this season!,.
    Don't get me wrong not all scouts work that way, many perform good one season, crap or average the next then come good again, you have to have patience, many people on here dissagree as they want scouts to be great all the time and if they don't perform straight away they sell them!, this is wrong!, Also managers by 5* or 6* scouts without special abilities , these are only scouts by * only, and so if the under perform moan about scouts!, they get mixed in with the pure scouts with special ability and give them a bad name!, I have a full team of scouts and have used them for many seasons now so have studied them closely! Have a look at my thread about scouts it may help you.
    Thanks for the response! I did say at the start I brought these on the Market so I did not think they where T11 Scout players IE 50 token players.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Sorry I might have missed something but why sell 6-star players? Who are you going to upgrade them to?
    Sell the 3-star players and use your league/CL prize money.

I figured I would make a profit on them and next season I could do the same and by 28/29 rated players upgrade sell on ect I am just asking for peoples views that's all

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mariner View Post
    I figured I would make a profit on them and next season I could do the same and by 28/29 rated players upgrade sell on ect I am just asking for peoples views that's all
    I see. That's fair if you need the money but I would wait to see if you actually need to sell them and try not to.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Your second two player have abilities so they could be 50Tscouts and there not that old I would keep them, yor first ha excellent ratings so he must be a HOT PROSPECT and so a really good find aswell! you should keep them all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast