Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: why do these ridiculous results happen

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    north yorkshire
    Posts
    19

    why do these ridiculous results happen

    why do these ridiculous results happen-fuck-off.jpg

    why am i constantly getting these stupid results that make no sense. it is almost on a daily basis that i see these results and often i am on the end of one. firstly, in a game of football if a team had like 20 or 30% of the ball they have no chance of winning. stats in this game are always showing possession of 70% or more and yet the shots stats are equal. not really likely or logical is it!!!

    secondly, when my team is top of my league and has 52 goals in 21 games, why does this stupid game say i cannot score a goal against a team of 16.8 average skill when i am at home and 19.9 average. had total domination of possesion, a ton more shots and 3 times as many shots on target. oh and their keeper only made 2 saves when i had 9 shots on target? is their defender 12 feet wide? total bollocks.

    not only that my defenders are higher quality so how come their defenders are blocking 9 shots when my better defenders cannot block 3 shots, my keeper is no slouch either. this is just crazy, and its not a one off, this is always happening im getting fed up of this game. there is never logic in the stats. one day i had 3 shots on target and scored 4 goals. seriously, what are the programmers doing on this game , they dont have a clue about logic or statistics. 130% as a shot success does not exist, you would think a computer would work that out.

    do any of the game developers actually look at the game and see all this none sense going on? why arent they fixing this stupid game. id expect a weird result now and again, but it really happens too much this illogical garbage. ive even deliberately tried to lose a game by playing all players in the wrong position and making an illegal formation, even with this set up i got a 0-0 draw and could easily have won. 11 players out of position. come on, with 20% possesion? its a freaking joke this game.

  2. #2
    Dreamer Marc Symons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfutty View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuck off.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	22739

    why am i constantly getting these stupid results that make no sense. it is almost on a daily basis that i see these results and often i am on the end of one. firstly, in a game of football if a team had like 20 or 30% of the ball they have no chance of winning. stats in this game are always showing possession of 70% or more and yet the shots stats are equal. not really likely or logical is it!!!

    secondly, when my team is top of my league and has 52 goals in 21 games, why does this stupid game say i cannot score a goal against a team of 16.8 average skill when i am at home and 19.9 average. had total domination of possesion, a ton more shots and 3 times as many shots on target. oh and their keeper only made 2 saves when i had 9 shots on target? is their defender 12 feet wide? total bollocks.

    not only that my defenders are higher quality so how come their defenders are blocking 9 shots when my better defenders cannot block 3 shots, my keeper is no slouch either. this is just crazy, and its not a one off, this is always happening im getting fed up of this game. there is never logic in the stats. one day i had 3 shots on target and scored 4 goals. seriously, what are the programmers doing on this game , they dont have a clue about logic or statistics. 130% as a shot success does not exist, you would think a computer would work that out.

    do any of the game developers actually look at the game and see all this none sense going on? why arent they fixing this stupid game. id expect a weird result now and again, but it really happens too much this illogical garbage. ive even deliberately tried to lose a game by playing all players in the wrong position and making an illegal formation, even with this set up i got a 0-0 draw and could easily have won. 11 players out of position. come on, with 20% possesion? its a freaking joke this game.
    Its obvious that if you have a better team yet are being beat by worse teams then it is down to your tactics. Try changing formation and play around with tactics.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    north yorkshire
    Posts
    19
    lol. if my tactics are wrong mate i would not be getting 65% possession and getting in loads of shots. i get lots of possession because of tactics and formation, my team wins the ball, and controls the game because the formation is good, basically dominating the opponent in every department, but for some reason this game just ignores the stats or makes them irrelevant by throwing up naff results for no logical reason.

    if you cannot get a win with the stats from that game then what do u possibly think i could change lmao. would i need to get 75% + possession perhaps and 30 shots or more on target, maybe i could have got a draw then? how many shots and how much possession is recommended to actually win in this game, too much of a joke this game really. please make is logical in some way or dont expect me to waste time playing it.

    oh hang on the opposition didnt get many shots at all or much possession, so i presume they got their formation and tactics wrong? but still won, just a thought hmmm

  4. #4
    Famous Qambu Yaasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,198
    Dominating but not winning means the opposition got their orders spot on, while your formation & order did play a part in the downfall.

    It's not only about formation, it's the tactics i.e orders + formation (plus of course the rarest odd results thrown in the mix)
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

    Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    north yorkshire
    Posts
    19
    lol right, so deciding to select a stronger team and using a formation that will dominate possession and create twice as many shots as the opponent is somehow flawed as an idea in this game. pmsl. lets not try to make it out to be some uber-intelligent chess game.

    many of the teams at my level and below are owned by players who do not even log in to the game. you can see they have the same team, all season, nothing ever changes. then they log in after a month and see they won the champions league because this game decided to let them win for some reason. its just farcical to suggest there is any logic behind the results that appear.

    there are too many people complaining about this issue for it to be a figment of my imagination. simply saying i lost to a poor team because i somehow chose the wrong tactic to dominate a game doesnt make sense. wouldnt anyone choose a tactic to use their best players to create more chances to score?. the fact that for some obscure reason the game decides it wont allow them to score, doesnt make the other teams tactics right, it means the game wouldnt let my team score and win a game it deserved to.

    if i played against that weaker team again under the same conditions, same tactics, same formation, i'd probably win 9 of the next 10, maybe all 10, which would suggest my tactics were right. the fact the game lets the weak team win this game doesnt mean i got anything wrong at all, it just means this game decided they would be the winners.

    thats said, as i have the 2nd leg coming up and need to turn around a farcical 1-0 defeat. obviously i cant dream of using the same formation or tactics as the first game which i totally dominated , as i may make the same mistake of creating too many chances and having too much of the game .

    so i need to think something else up so that i may only get 1 shot on goal and score twice, in the meantime hoping the opposition miss all of their 20 shots which i have deliberately allowed them to have as that will be my cunning tactic. so what is the best tactic and formation to allow my opponent to totally over -run me with possession and shots but i come out victorious, any takers???

  6. #6
    Famous Qambu Yaasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,198
    Deleted duplicate
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 04-30-2014 at 05:41 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

    Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

  7. #7
    Famous Qambu Yaasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,198
    As you seem to have already browsed thru the forum, you would also know that there are many opposing and supporting thoughts on this subject, and generally everyone knows the game engine is flawed. And yes, if it just so happens that his team orders neutralise your order (I am not talking about formation only) and you striker/attacking player has an off day (a programmed cycle) and Murphy's Law come in affect in terms of the game, then there's really nothing much you can do about it can you?

    You asked a question and a few ppl are replying to you but if it is not as per your acquired taste, you mock them and laugh at the replies.

    There are a lot of players here who have had very good seasons and bad seasons. Personally, if I had gone 26-0-0 in all my 8 seasons with all my accounts, I would not still be playing this game. Throw a spanner in the works, its fine by me.

    Why create another thread when there are already hundred of these threads in the forum? And ppl keep repeating the same thing, whether for or against.

    P/S if you believe you are the better team, and like many said about fluke results like this, you will probably win away by 3 goals or more.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

    Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

  8. #8
    Pro Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfutty View Post

    many of the teams at my level and below are owned by players who do not even log in to the game. you can see they have the same team, all season, nothing ever changes. then they log in after a month and see they won the champions league because this game decided to let them win for some reason. its just farcical to suggest there is any logic behind the results that appear.

    there are too many people complaining about this issue for it to be a figment of my imagination.
    It's not your imagination. The game is programmed to get you addicted. If you don't provide them any revenue and insist on playing, you'll face a lot of frustration. A lot of things here are slimey.