Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is illegal?

what is illegal?

id like to know what was illegal about this formation, looks like 4-4-2 to me, but apart from the match fixing that went on (both teams are obviously the same person desperate for a home win lol). but i dont see how they achieved 80-20 possession, any ideas?

what is illegal?-cheat2.jpgwhat is illegal?-cheat1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nyfutty View Post
    id like to know what was illegal about this formation, looks like 4-4-2 to me, but apart from the match fixing that went on (both teams are obviously the same person desperate for a home win lol). but i dont see how they achieved 80-20 possession, any ideas?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheat2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	22769Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheat1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	22768
    Players out of natural position.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ah maybe changed a position during play to make it illegal? ok' ill presume that

Anyone sent off??

If not, the away team spread its legs by putting everyone in an invalid formation.

does playing out of position make it illegal, im not sure about that july. need to try that for myself in friendly

nobody was sent off, just all the players were changed around and best players taken out of the team replaced by useless 2 star players . here are the usual team and their real positions and usual formation
    what is illegal?-cheat4.jpgwhat is illegal?-cheat-3.jpg

the player in the GK position isn't a true GK probably

yeah hes a 32 year old, 2 star left winger , but i thought as long as the formation was legal it is irrelevant who plays where. i'd guess the person was online and moved one of the players after kick off to make it illegal, maybe moved out a defender and just left 2 defenders perhaps.

Apprentice
    ive seen 80-20 games that ive been involved with ....and for the life of me couldnt work out why . i thought playing someone out of position didn't really affect possession that much ? i thought it was had to this number of players in that area / that many in another
    no info for you my watchers :P

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfutty View Post
    yeah hes a 32 year old, 2 star left winger , but i thought as long as the formation was legal it is irrelevant who plays where. i'd guess the person was online and moved one of the players after kick off to make it illegal, maybe moved out a defender and just left 2 defenders perhaps.
    no , with soem of mine ive tracked them all match .. 80/20 was teh same , and players were in legal swet-up
    no info for you my watchers :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast