Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By Spyros
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 2 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By satansboss

Thread: Trebles, Triplas, Tripletes!!!...

Trebles, Triplas, Tripletes!!!...

Who has just won one?

My managerial skills (hahaha, private joke!) have earned me the first treble with my main team!

I have won 2 trophies before but never tremble for me. This season I dared to embark on the championship journey with 3 different teams: Panatha lvl 17, my secondary team at lvl 11 which exists only for formation experiments and a third lvl2 I have created just to play with a friend.

So far I have won 2 championships, one cup and I am close to a third championship with my lowest team. I was also twice finalist at championsleague but while I dont buy or farm(I tank), I had to face one full scout team and one word class team in those finals(both teams from uk). So nooooo way I could win those matches, just enjoyed the run as a freeloader.

Thats all I could go for and I think I can be satisfied. On a second thought I dont think I will try again to coach simultaneously 3 teams because it can be time consuming and brake morale since x3 coaching = x3 chances for unfair results.

Gratz on your tremble. You 're the iron man!
    Celtic likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Celtic likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks for your words, Spyros mate!

I dropped 20 bucks when I started playing this one year ago but it never worked for me because I would always be beaten in auctions or face managers with gazillions of tokens and teams between 10 and 15 points above mine. This season I had the same hopes of always but to my surprise most of token buyers devoured each other in the first round and in the quarter finals the remaining ones were trolled by teams worse than mine. My chance! And I got the rest of the competitions too! Nice season!

Meanwhile, months ago I had started a 35 tokens' team and with the exact same tactics I had already won a treble without effort. Puzzling.

Anyway, what matters is real life!
    Força Panathinaikos!!! Força Gate 13!!!
    Last edited by Celtic; 05-02-2014 at 07:56 PM.
    Spyros and Sam Dean like this.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Well done Celtic!!!!!
    it just goes to show that if you put in hard work with your team and focus on great management and tactics you can achieve great things in Top 11

Celtic likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Banned
    Congratulations on your first TREBLE @Celtic......

Famous

Congrats, bro...
    Our Winning 11 was going so close this season...double and 2nd place in cup...We were bad luck..We were equally everything with the cup winner. balancing in attacking, defending and 1-1 result ....losing narrow result 2-1 after decide attacking to last 10 minutes and got counter attack...Hope can do better next season...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-03-2014 at 05:58 AM.