Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Laugh...I nearly did!

Banned
    what I would like to see is a GK get injured and stretchered off, then a player make a save in the comments and after that score a goal. That would be taking the piss. I am sure it has happened but nobody has posted about it.
    The Red Baron likes this.

I think that who is not satisfied can play FM.
    I play this game, with its bug, because in the end T11 is more fun.
    John Naish likes this.

U know these are the kinds of examples that make me want to go a man down early on in the game.... Even though it may result in loss of game for some key player of mine if it guarantees me a win then its good enough... After all we play to win!!!

But the point is, this is immensely stupid
    The Red Baron likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    There are three scenarios when you criticize this game.

You open a thread to praise the game and you receive lots of kudos from the forum staff and from fanboys and girls.

You open a thread criticizing the game and you'll be confronted with all sorts of arguments, usually it's because either you must be using wrong tactics or it's because in real life bla bla bla radio ga ga, you played with 13 black cats under a stair, anything, they'll find a way of silencing you because there's nothing wrong with the game except some 2.14 Billion Bug.

The third scenario is when you make a strong and educated post with pictures supporting your cunning arguments and the Defenders of the Game are nowhere to be seen. You don't see their names in the list of people who like posts anymore, they don't dare to utter a word.

Something is very wrong here.
    Well, I can only speak for myself, honestly, I can't be bothered anymore. Also, I am now more searching for things that do work most of the times instead of things that don't, which can be a real challenge..

I leave that last bit open for interpretation. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    That's why I only have one keeper in my squad, no need for two.
    Its something I have worked out advantages my team. I only ever kept 2 keepers but tried to have two really good ones. Now I have 1 great one and another that goes from being great down to rubbish (then my great keeper will start the decline as I bring in a new great keeper...) as I noticed that the keeper is a position that almost never gets booked in a game.

The only time then that a keeper would need replacing would be if he got injured. As I have a few hundred red packs, it makes more sense to just fix the injury rather than carry an extra strong keeper as back up.
    gogs67 and Mo Meow Odom like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Its something I have worked out advantages my team. I only ever kept 2 keepers but tried to have two really good ones. Now I have 1 great one and another that goes from being great down to rubbish (then my great keeper will start the decline as I bring in a new great keeper...) as I noticed that the keeper is a position that almost never gets booked in a game.

The only time then that a keeper would need replacing would be if he got injured. As I have a few hundred red packs, it makes more sense to just fix the injury rather than carry an extra strong keeper as back up.
    To be honest I just put a defender in goal if, by some freak, I lose my keeper for a game or two. If the skill points distribution actually has any effect on the performance then my best defenders are only a couple of points lower in 'handling' skills, so it either makes no difference at all, or minimal!

That's why in my squad I only have one goalie, two goalie does not solve the problem at all.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Romario Silva View Post
    I think that who is not satisfied can play FM.
    I play this game, with its bug, because in the end T11 is more fun.
    no, FM is more fun. This is not as fun as people say. Its just not.

Apprentice
    Looks like the opponent team has lots of Suarez in their starting 11 :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12