Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maram El Khouly View Post
    kill this player Siddharth
    I wasted many tokens and money to recruit him as he was a NORDEUS generated born with DRIBBLER SA...I will increase his Physical a lot and if even then he gets injured again after playing 2 matches I will sell him the next season......

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    The golden oldies continue to do the buissness for Tottenham F.C, goals from Sheringham and two from Linerker gave us a 3-0 win at home in the league today!, and it was nice to keep a clean sheet!, there has been talk in the tabloids that Roy Hodgson is getting ready to call up the former England legends as there form at the moment is amazing!., it would be like turning the clock back!!!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Won 4-1 in todays cup match at my stadium. Expected, as the opponent used the same formation as last time we met (I won 2-0) which is a illegal one.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Out of cup today because of troll game. Lead 2-0 until 83' and the other team score 3 in 6' with one is the double corner. Now I will consider quit the game.

Famous
    CUP n match Day up date

Winning 11:
    CUP: WON 2-0 AWAY GAME..THROUGH TO NEXT ROUND AFTER 0-0 DRAW AT HOME 1ST LEG
    LEAGUE: LOST 0-1 AT HOME..SAME THING AGAIN..NO EXPLAINATION..10 PIONT QUALITY DIFFERENT..WATCHED THE MATCH...DOMINATING AND LOST 19 SHOTS NO GOAL..THEY HAVE 2 SHOTS..1 GOAL...

TUAN DM FC:
    CUP 0-0..THROUGH NEXT ROUND
    LEAGUE: 3-0 WON...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-10-2014 at 02:00 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Great work Nordeus once again i played today the second leg of the cup match and look what happens,after he gets a red card he starts playing better and from two consecutive shots he scores 2 goals,nice job nordeus.keep up the good work Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-1-4.jpg
    Dman2pt likes this.

CL doing well so far...

... and Cup aswell

And recently we bought a young hot prospect, Mohd Fazilidin Yusof from Malaysia, and we've already trained him a special abilitiy

Dman2pt likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Todays league match we won 0-1 away. We played against a team which will most likely fight against me and one other team for the 1st place in the league this season. Quite happy about the result. Top of the league!
    Dman2pt likes this.

League Round 4: July Fourth 5-0 INCORRUPT

Papaleo (3,36) Miku-Zidane (49) Allen (80) Miku (85) MOTM: Allen.

We played one of the most difficult opponents in the league today and quite frankly we were too strong for them, Papaleo put us into an early lead from a Petersen corner on 3 minutes and scored again on 36 minutes, Miku-Zidane put the game safe shortly after the restart and we had 2 late goals coming through from Allen and substitute Miku.

Cup 2nd Round, 2nd Leg: July Fourth 6-0 RKS MIRKOW (July Fourth win 9-1 on aggregate)

Martin (16,32,90 Hat-trick) Kumchai (22,36,60 Hat-trick) MOTM: Kumchai.

I put quite a number of reserve players in for this game and also never watched the game either, Quite bizarrely our 6 goals came from just 2 of our players (Martin and Kumchai) with both scoring a hat-trick each.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Nordeus reserves played out a hard fought 3-2 victory in the cup just now, it had finished 3-3 the first leg so this was always going to be tough, my opponents where level 13!, 3 levels higher lol but we scrapped and scrapped and just tipped them in the end!. The alarm bells where ringing early on as we fell behind but faithfull Messi headed in the equaliser!, after the break a wonder volley from Gareth Bale put our noses infront only for the lead to last miniuts!, at 2-2 it was any ones game!, there keeper pulled off some magical saves and just when I thought the draw would see us through on away goals Fabregas pops up in the final min to smash home the winner and earn us a place in the next round.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast