Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    If u want a challenge tommy u can add me on fb lol
    U almost got a full 5 star squad as lvl 4. I almost got a full 6 star squad as lvl 2. I think I pass, i have a lvl 13 friend i play even with, but thank u anyway.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Neo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    U almost got a full 5 star squad as lvl 4. I almost got a full 6 star squad as lvl 2. I think I pass, i have a lvl 13 friend i play even with, but thank u anyway.
    K, all the best for the rest of the season!
    Tommy Vernersson likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham 2nds played a champions league match today and it proved to be a goal feast! in a game that had 35 shots at goal!, two penalties, and 10 goals for a neutral you certainly got your moneys worth!. Tottenham won 7-3 with goals from Linerker,shmelzer, Messi x2 and a hatrick from J Klinsmenn, thats 15 goals scored in two matches for the second team I cant argue with that lol!.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Buffs FC complete their Champions League group with a 4-0 to take the goal tally to 26 for a loss of 4. Unfortunately defensive linchpin Savage, Buffs' Assist King suffers a Knee Cartillage Tear and is out for 4 days. With an important league match approaching Buffs Mad is considering chartering a jet to Lourdes.
    Skidz and Dman2pt like this.

Breaking News: Dean Savage visits Lourdes in the hope of gaining a Marian blessing/cure for cartilage damage. However, on the way to the Grotto, he tripped over a discarded souvenir bag and did his other knee in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Breaking News: Dean Savage visits Lourdes in the hope of gaining a Marian blessing/cure for cartilage damage. However, on the way to the Grotto, he tripped over a discarded souvenir bag and did his other knee in too.
    You got a sick mind, Buffs
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

We could top our competitive CL group:
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-cl_fck.png
    This helps the budget which decreased due to the full extension of the World Arena to only 14.7 million.
    But the team is ok with a balanced 5*/6* squad (expect the sub goalie), so we try to climb a bit in the league (currently 7th) and see what the season brings.
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-roster.jpg
    Skidz and Dman2pt like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Buffs dominate away in the league with a fine 6-0 win.

Although the opposition manager clearly had other priorities 2 visiting managers appeared in the home side's director's box to offer support. With Buffs seeking to exploit both wings and the centre, Nicolson produced a commanding performance in midfield, bagging 2 goals and an assist. In the absence of defensive partner Savage, young Shaw took the opportunity to shine with a cork-popping display of passing out from the back and composure in the tackle.

No cards, no injuries - a fun day for all the family.

Hatsune Miku 500 July Fourth Appearances

Hatsune Miku came on as a 68th minute substitute in the 3-0 win over Thorlae in the league today to become the first ever July Fourth player in history to make 500 appearances for the club. However there are other players at the club that will soon over take Miku's club appearance record in the next season.

Miku has scored 188 goals for July Fourth in 500 appearances.

Miku will now fall into semi-retirement now and will not feature in as many games between now and the end of next season before the player retires at 34. Miku will be expected to finish on around 520 games played before retirement.

Remember for an appearance to count on the records, a player must play at least 20 minutes in each match.

Miku is currently 3rd on the all-time appearances list, behind Alexandre José Moreira (TRIPLETE FC) and Mesut Özil (AC Arsenal).
    ppturano, Dman2pt and Chris Rath like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Who Needs a team of scouts?
    I just won my CL group with my 3* team undefeated, 5wins 1 draw.
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    July Fourth and Chris Rath like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast