Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

It's safe to say that we toyed our CL group apart

6-0 vs the 2nd team in the group speaks for itself. We made them miss the knock-out stage due to this slaugther, sorry =/ (ofc we got an injurie on Neymar - 5 days of. Never a game without a injurie...)

Final CL table - GROUP: E
    Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-16-2014 at 08:06 PM.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    SBARATA FC

Our DC/DMC and captain in is 8th season at the club, breaks a record, being the first ever player to reach 250 games played for the club.
    Attachment 23416
    Wow, that is impressive. I have a similar player. Ai Shang Zhen plays the 9th season for KFC, always has been a scout (due to failing promotion with limited token budget). That stats look ok, but the player is really geat at doing assist, a shame that Nordeus does not record this over the seasons.

Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-aishangzhen.jpg
    Dman2pt likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Champions League Group F Round 6: July Fourth 7-0 Pogon Barwice

Watson (2) Allen (21,28,49 Hat-trick) Miku (35) Lamb (44) Shepherd (89) MOTM: Allen.

July Fourth were playing for nothing but fun here and Lily Allen showed nothing class by smashing a hat-trick. It was a solid all around performance from the team despite nothing being on offer due to it being in a dead rubber. Miku once again scored.

League Round 11: Thorlae 0-3 July Fourth

Kusama (44) Benayoun (66) Papaleo (82) MOTM: Harrison.

Thorlae made it tough for July Fourth and had a lot of the ball and we had to win this the hard way. Kusama put us infront just before HT and Benayoun scored a free-kick and Papaleo scored late after breaking past the defence and beating the keeper to seal the win for us.
    Chris Rath, Dman2pt and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham 1st team took to the field tonight in the league and having seen the last few performances of the 2nd team new that they had to come out and show some quality! well they never dissappointed the fans as they too ran riot on a football pitch winning 7-0 to continue this goal storm that both Tottenham teams are in at the moment!. Goals from Ginola, Gazza, Hoddle,and linerker would have been good enough but yet again Teddy Sheringham produced a master class to score a hatrick and take his goal tally to 12 in 11 matches! outstanding for a Legend like him!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

The stars fall from the sky, Mars crashes into the Sun....Celtic Rangers are beaten 3-2 away to Chelsea FC in the league. With the shortest of breaks between the matches the shocks continued as they were then held 1-1 away in the final CL group tie.

Midas McGonnigal's side now hold just a 2pt lead in the league while CL qualification was already secured. McConnigal said, "as we made the 'trip trap' to the Bridge for the Chelsea match, I bumped into new Chelsea Psychologist Ms Anne-Gray Trohl and had a feeling it was not our day. But now we must turn our thoughts to the Cup."

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    The stars fall from the sky, Mars crashes into the Sun....Celtic Rangers are beaten 3-2 away to Chelsea FC in the league. With the shortest of breaks between the matches the shocks continued as they were then held 1-1 away in the final CL group tie.

Midas McGonnigal's side now hold just a 2pt lead in the league while CL qualification was already secured. McConnigal said, "as we made the 'trip trap' to the Bridge for the Chelsea match, I bumped into new Chelsea Psychologist Ms Anne-Gray Trohl and had a feeling it was not our day. But now we must turn our thoughts to the Cup."
    You are a poet, admit it Always fun to read your stuff.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Wow, that is impressive. I have a similar player. Ai Shang Zhen plays the 9th season for KFC, always has been a scout (due to failing promotion with limited token budget). That stats look ok, but the player is really geat at doing assist, a shame that Nordeus does not record this over the seasons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AiShangzhen.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	23425
    It is a shame that Nordeus do not regist assistes and MOM, i have a player with 49MOM Awards, but to show i have to post the stats of the last 4 seasons, plus the current.
    Buffs Mad and Chris Rath like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

ACADEMICO D FC

We win our CL group, like the other 2 teams in CL Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

Misic is back to the 6th star, and doing what he does best, scoring, assisting and winning MOM Awards, only 1 more to the 50th.

My players are getting older!
    My GK former academy player for 21T, on His 6th season at the club, he played today is game 200.
    Here is Adelino Seco
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg

Famous
    Update news for our teams

Winning 11..
    Champion league:
    Cruised to top 16
    CL group stage with 6 wins No lost..cored 28 goals conceded 4
    League:
    2nd place level point with the leader -4 goals
    CUP:
    Play off 2nd leg tonite..1st leg 1-1 at home..very strong opponent..level 9..2 quality higher than our team...and he play very strange formation..4-1-1-3-1...

TUAN DM FC..
    Champion league:
    Cruised to top 16
    CL group stage with 5 wins-1 draw-No lost..scored 24 goals conceded 3
    League:
    3rd place..will moving up 2nd if win tonite
    CUP:
    Quater final reach by AGG 5-0 to level 8 teams..same quality overall but he has some 6 stars players in his 1st choice squad..I have highest only 5 stars..keke..

Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast