Update news for our teams

Winning 11..
    Champion league:
    Cruised to top 16
    CL group stage with 6 wins No lost..cored 28 goals conceded 4
    League:
    2nd place level point with the leader -4 goals
    CUP:
    Play off 2nd leg tonite..1st leg 1-1 at home..very strong opponent..level 9..2 quality higher than our team...and he play very strange formation..4-1-1-3-1...

TUAN DM FC..
    Champion league:
    Cruised to top 16
    CL group stage with 5 wins-1 draw-No lost..scored 24 goals conceded 3
    League:
    3rd place..will moving up 2nd if win tonite
    CUP:
    Quater final reach by AGG 5-0 to level 8 teams..same quality overall but he has some 6 stars players in his 1st choice squad..I have highest only 5 stars..keke..
    Congrats...300th post on this thread!
    Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Congrats...300th post on this thread!
    300 posts at Middle Weekend in the old HAYD. Just shows you the decline in the forums over the past year.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC played there 2nd team in the league today with such a big cup game later on they wanted to save the big guns for that!, well the 2nd team once again stood up to be counted with a 3-0 home win, goals from Fabregas, Ginola and Messi secured the win and kept our 100% record going.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

A late goal can't dampen the Buffs spirits as they sizzle in the sun with a 4-1 home win to remain 2 pts off the lead. Its increasingly looking like the title will go to 1 of 4 teams separated by 3 pts, as a 7 pt gap to 5th opens up.
    Skidz and Dman2pt like this.

Tottenham radio 5 live alerts....Breaking news Michael Carrick Tottenhams FC defensive midfield player will be out for 5 day with a broken rib, he apparantly broke it while sneezing on the way to the cup match tonight!, When w caught up with manager SKIDZ! he said " it was a massive blow!!!!"
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

today in league after 30 mins I knew about my loss, and I lost 1-2

Famous
    Bb Cup for winning 11..lost 0-3 to a very very strong team...3 level above me n quality also so much higher..actually i choose wrong formation..but anyway..lost is a lost..try to do better next season...journey will go on for TuanDM FC...
    Dman2pt likes this.

Tottenham 1st team won 4-1 at home to progress to the next round of the cup.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Celtic Rangers sweep into the next round of the Cup with a 5-0 home win to take the tie 9-1 on aggregate. After the match Celtic Rangers manager, Midas McGonnigal said "Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball...".
    Dman2pt likes this.

NewchesterUnited extended its spotless League start to 12 games. NU thumped host Cheesy AC, 6-0, Wednesday. There were two blankings Friday. yaser lost in Los Angeles, 5-0, and Hai Tien AC fell at home, 7-0.

NU travels to Bangkok Saturday night to face third-place kawinix FC. NU battles second-place inferior fc Sunday night in Indonesia. Two wins would give the Black-and-White at least a ten-point lead as the second half of the League campaign commences.

NU eased past visiting F.C. Gawky in the last Champions League group match, 3-0, Friday morning to win its group. NU's eighth-final opponent will be AC Balky. The teams will meet Sunday afternoon in Lisbon and Tuesday afternoon in Los Angeles.

Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast