Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC 2nds lost the 100% record in the champions league today when they lost 1-0 against 10 men!! stats 70.7 v 63.2....
    ................TROLLED........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR first time in two season lol, it even happens to the best of us.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Yesterdays Results:

League Round 6: July Fourth 2-0 Thai Team

Regal (40) Papaleo (83) MOTM: Benayoun. S/O: Holm (40)

July Fourth struggled to beat a 10 man side in the league but converted from the incident that arose from the red card, Benayoun's free-kick was deflected and went for a corner and Petersen crossed in for Regal to give us the lead, However our opponents went defensive and frustrated us in the 2nd half and even had a chance to equalise at one point, But in the end a Benayoun indirect free-kick found Papaleo's head to make it 2-0 and give us the win.

Cup 3rd Round 1st leg: July Fourth 4-1 FC Worth 87

Benayoun (14,21) Allen (38) Papaleo (56) Stien (72) MOTM: Benayoun.

July Fourth easily beat FC Worth 87 with scoring 2 goals from Benayoun then Allen scored just before HT, And in the start of the 2nd half, Papaleo made it 4-0, However there was an away goal from Stien but it probably will be a consolation as I do not see Worth getting back in the tie.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Winning Streak Continues!

FC Bristbury's first match today was a Champions League match against 2nd in our group Gembel FC. Both teams were playing the classic 4-4-2 formation and were at loggerheads for 22 minutes until Adam Wright showed his pure skill and slotted in the first goal. Our lead was not to last though as 5 minutes before half time Gembel FC equalised. Worried about their performance so far I gave the boys a good talking to at half time but alas, it didn't seem to work. 10 minutes left with the score still equal it felt like our winning streak was about to come to an end. But wrong I was! 3 goals in the last 10 minutes let it continue to 15 games! You know that times are good when the prospect of a draw is disappointing! The home team were victorious!

Our second match today was away at Hamit FC. I can't put it any other way than this: we slaughtered them! 12 minutes in and Cornel Kakas is injured. His fouler is given a yellow. Kelly takes the free kick and the goalie didn't stand a chance! 1-0 and Netan Hewer then replaces Kakas - Hewer, our least favourite MR, will have to play quite a bit now, as with Kakas out, neither of our first choice MR's can play. Just 9 minutes after fouling Kakas, Yusuf Oztan is sent packing with a second yellow. We then rifle in 3 more goals before half time to bring the score to 4-0. I didn't need to say much at half-time - the boys were buoyed up by the win earlier and the score at that point in the game. True to their boisterous form they managed to double the score in the second half, bringing the final score to 8-0. What a game!

This brings us to a total of 16-0-0 and a goal difference of 83-6:

Dman2pt likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

After losing against a weak team in league, today we beat the first place.

And in Cl

Dman2pt likes this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Champions League Group F Round 4: July Fourth 5-0 FC BAGHY

Miku-Zidane (11,51) Papaleo (28) Watson (36) Kumchai (54) MOTM: Kumchai.

Both teams fielded a weaker team for this match, But July Fourth were always going to be too strong to win this one, Miku-Zidane hit a fine brace in the match and there was goals from Papaleo, Watson and Kumchai.

League Round 7: Red devil FC 0-4 July Fourth

Martin (37,68) Lamb (50) Kusama (77) MOTM: Lamb.

I arrived late to this game but it didn't really matter we were 2-0 up and dominating to be fair, I made my subs and Martin and Kusama both scored towards the end for a good win for July Fourth. Defender James Lamb played his 300th match for the club.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Buffs FC open up a 1 point gap at the top of the league with an away win and record their 4 successive CL victory. On asked whether the news of Jordan Gibson's transfer listing was good news, novice striker Paul MacDonald refused to answer, instead opting to pop the cork of his MoM Champagne. The Club made no comment regarding developments.

Feeder club, Celtic Rangers once more claimed 2 victories in the league and CL with key defender and Captain Alan Higgins notching up another MoM award and 9/10 rating.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-13-2014 at 09:58 AM.

CL UPDATE

SBARATA FC

This ROUND we played away, i wasent there, and we end loosing 3:2 but we are still 1st with 7 points and better GD
    In the LEAGUE easy win against a abandoned team by 5:0

ACADEMICO D FC

We played away, i didnt watch, but we manage a draw 2:2 MISIC scored 1 and assisted the other.
    We are 1st with 10 points, we can say we are in last 16, since 3rd only have 4 points and worst GD

D FC
    Surprise of surprises we won our home game 1:0 and we lead with 12 points, no dought we will win the group, and we are in last 16.
    Who says you need a full scout team, whend you can for this with a 3*team

Also in LEAGUE my ST Valentino made 6 assistes, is this a New record?
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    Dont forget he is a 3*player and he manage 3 ratings of 9 in a row Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    roni likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Today in tanking:

had a difficult game, my team was 5 points better than this other team, both with illegal formations, but mine was more illegal...i guess. but my guys stepped up and lost 5-0!

...and we look to be advancing in the champions league
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Tank so Hard!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3-1 in cup (first game) now we are awaiting for today game, go Orlova!
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Today in League:

We tie with FC ACES 1-1 and take temporary lead at the top of the table
    ~CK GOT EAT FC~

Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast