Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Cup: Semi-final time in the Cup and it was Squeaky~Bum time for Celtic Rangers as they traveled to Rome to face an Italian team lightly peppered with quality. First half possession was shared but CR took an early lead and remained the only side to get shots on target (3). The second half swung back n forth with the home side gaining momentum. The equaliser came in 78 mins from a curling strike. Ebrahimpour was clear twice in the dying minutes but failed to convert and at the other end only a last ditch tackle in the final move of the match kept it level.

A fine result - well worth the air fare.

Dman2pt likes this.

We went into this season with the aim to win everything that we participated in. Unfortunately, we were knocked out in the quarter-finals of Cup with a total of 3-2. The rest looks good. We are in the semi-finals of the Champions League and are the strongest team on paper. We are leading the league by 15 points with six rounds left, so it is more or less already decided. It is with great pleasure that I can announce that we have secured our second league title in two attempts Now we are really in to take home the double. I also got rid of some players, to make slots available until the next season. We have rich owners, but money is no guarantee. The players we have at our disposal in the current situation is very competent. What I am looking for the next season are players who can increase in width in the team. Maybe 1 or 2 star players. Today's league match ended with another win. This is against the club who made ​​sure we did not get a perfect league season. We are 19-0-1 and it was precisely this opponent who won against us with 4-1 earlier in the season. Now we got our revenge !

Current Team

Update
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

League: Buffs FC welcome their Italian visitors but show little hospitality with a 3-0 win. In reality the only thing that separated the sides were the goals. Strange ratings again from the observers, Goram (keeper) gets rated 8 and wins MoM without making a save and the opposition defender rates a 9 but gets nothing more than his bus fare home. O.o
    Dman2pt likes this.

New Personal Record

It took me 51 rounds = 51 Tokens to be able to sign my "back-up" MR #14 Theo Walcott.
    You gotta love bidding wars I still haven't lost any. But people doesn't seem to get that. Congratz to the fellow who waisted away 50T. Anyways... Now I only have 32T left I changed my plan about waiting for the next season and then buy players. I want a bigger challenge for the upcomming 3rd season. So instead of buying 34 rated players, i buy 29 rated players now. And I'm almost all set for next season. I do need one more DC before i feel satisfied. I also changed names on some players as you might see.

So - Here is the team that will do it @ season 3 (plus one more DC)

Looking good. I think a DC/DMC would fit in nicely.

Edit: oops thought I was posting on your showcase.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-25-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Looking good. I think a DC/DMC would fit in nicely.
    Thats what i am looking for A DC who also can play DMC. Or i simply buy 2 players so all 22 spots are taken - 1 DC and 1 DMC. But most of all i just want a DC who can also play DMC. And save 1 spot for academy.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    9 points advantage in league! I think we can say that we won the league already! 3/3!
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    9 points advantage in league! I think we can say that we won the league already! 3/3!
    I lead with 15 points But it's not over until the fat lady sings!

League Round 20: July Fourth 2-1 Red devil FC

van Persie (35) Benayoun (61,87) MOTM: Hardy

This match here we were very much 2nd best through out and we had to do a lot of defending as the game suggests, The first half certainly belonged to Red devil as we could not get in the game whatsoever and there was a stunning strike from van Persie to give the visitors a shock lead, The 2nd half continued very much the same way, But Benayoun rose to the occasion with scoring from a Allen cross before converting a free-kick in the 87th minute to win us the game.

Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg: Pungpond FC 0-5 July Fourth

Harrison (17) Benayoun (41,42) Papaleo (52) Petersen (64) MOTM: Papaleo.

Just like the league game a day earlier this Cup tie was also rather one sided, After an early missed Harrison chance in the opening few minutes it didn't take long for him to make amends from a pass from Papaleo, Benayoun scored a 30 meters shot near the end of the first half and there was a foul on Hardy immediately afterwards, Benayoun scored directly from the free-kick and the tie was virtually over at HT in the 1st leg, July Fourth moved to kill this one off with a solo effort from Papaleo and a Kusama through ball who found Petersen who couldn't miss from close range.

So it's safe to say we will play in the final on Thursday and almost certainly against El Capo as they defeated fc sulo 3-1 away in their semi-final 1st leg.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-25-2014 at 09:47 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League: Celtic Rangers triumph at home with a 2-1 win. Goals 10 minutes either side of half-time set CR up for all 3 points, with the visitors snatching a consolation goal from a double corner in the 89th. Captain Alan Higgins notches up a 9 rating, MoM and another assist. Chelsea are still in the hunt, only 3pts behind CR, after defeating them earlier this season.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast