Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Since your team is only young, I would keep that team and not invest any huge amounts of tokens anymore if you don't intend to. The low levels are easy anyways so you would only more or less match your achievements you have to date.
    Yea, several of my players are 33 in quality. And i guess 34 is the best u can buy in the market at the 3rd season. So i basically have those players all ready. 2 of them since the team i took over actually. I plan to sell 4 of my quality 30 players, if i do so i have calculated out that i will have 13,5 million. I should get atleast 3 real quality young players for those money with 34 in quality. That's what i plan to do. Buy 3 players and keep the rest. I need a right winger who scores like my left winger does. And a quality striker beside Zlatan. Well that's 2 then

As you can see - my team is very young. But neither Walcott or Bale delivers for me.. It is Zlatan and Ronaldo who does everything basically. Involved in 95% of every goal i score. And Walcott cost me 51 tokens in a bidding war @ lol ^^

1st MR
    1 or 2st DMC
    1st DC
    1st STR

Then i'm set.

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-30-2014 at 06:24 PM.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Kentucky FC has another season without title, but concerning the fact that I did not buy tokens since 6 months and barely watched matches the season was ok. In the CL I topped my group and got elminated in the quarter finals against the later winner (KFC was the only team that brought him a loss (2-1 home)). In the league we failed to qualify for the CL , but reached promotion. This could be negative for the income, but the world arena is fully updated and friendlies will bring some additional income (and boosters).

Player of the season: Ai Shangzhen (25 assists)
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-aishangzhen.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 05-30-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    July Fourth, Con Dingo and Dman2pt like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC teams went goal crazy today!, first the second team played in the league and won 5-2!, then all the attention turned to the champions league final!, could Tottenham FC make it 3 out of 3 in a row?, that never looked in doubt as the won 5-0!!!.Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-untitled1.jpg.

HISTORY IS MADE!, WHAT AN OUTSTANDING SEASON. Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-untitled.jpg
    Dman2pt, Brian Dang and Chris Rath like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Dreamer
    Rugby's Better scored a goal in the 88th minute to steal a hard-fought CL final 1-0, avenging a CL final defeat 2 seasons ago in the process. With both managers in attendance, and actively trying to counter each other things were very tight, with very even stats across the board. But with the oppo having a slightly higher rated squad, and 22 players with SAs the win was slightly against the odds.

League: Celtic Rangers slam 7 past the hapless disorganised home side for no reply in a fine win. CR have now successfully scored over 100 league goals with a game to spare. Captain Courageous Alan Higgins bagged a first half hat-trick and yet another 9 rating but MoM went to reserve striker Daniel Morris who was called in to cover for injuries having only just recovered from injury himself and fired 2 goals with 1 assist.

Midas McGonnigal said "I am overjoyed that these boys have taken the title in such attacking style. I'm not so happy that after 5 1st half goals they took the foot off and only got another 2. But once that trophy is in my hands, filled with beer and I half empty it down my neck perhaps I'll forget that. ".

I'm still unbeaten in the league this season, But I now feel like losing the last match on purpose so my team isn't cursed anymore... Then I look at the table and 2 of my friended clubs need me to win or draw to help them promote... Argghhh!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I decided to stop tanking for a day and troll the 2nd place team(my friend is in 1st), and actually try....I beat him with a 89th minute goal. and he was there to watch, so fun!
    July Fourth likes this.
    Tank so Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    I decided to stop tanking for a day and troll the 2nd place team(my friend is in 1st), and actually try....I beat him with a 89th minute goal. and he was there to watch, so fun!
    I can post you a real good tanking table tomorrow morning.
    Green Lion likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    Yes thats fun, but sameday it Will happen to you, and then you might change your opinion.
    I know what i am talking about, because it already happen to me in the CL group stage and on the LEAGUE, losing the title because of that.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Tottenham FC teams went goal crazy today!, first the second team played in the league and won 5-2!, then all the attention turned to the champions league final!, could Tottenham FC make it 3 out of 3 in a row?, that never looked in doubt as the won 5-0!!!.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	23870.

HISTORY IS MADE!, WHAT AN OUTSTANDING SEASON. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	23871
    Congratulations! You won your treble. See, maximum win bonus gave you few extra goals in your 5:0 win :P

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast