Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post

formations to analyze plz^^?

Cup: After a 2-2 draw in the 1st leg of the cup at home, Celtic Rangers travelled to East London more in hope than expectation. Having come this far the pressure was off. CR played naive free flowing football - a high risk strategy - but 1 that was to pay dividends with 2 first half goals. A goal in 50 mins offered the hosts some hope but CR closed out the game 10 mins later. 4 goals were required and that wasn't going to happen today, not to this team.

The Londoners had shaded the posession but CR carried the threat with 15 shots and forcing 10 corners in total as breakaway chance after chance were shepherded out of play.

This victory came at a cost however with 2 more injuries meaning that Celtic Rangers now have 5 players under treatment.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-21-2014 at 07:52 PM. Reason: injuries & # of corners wrong
    Dman2pt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    formations to analyze plz^^?

BUT

Second leg in Cup 3-3 away agg 6-4 we are through .Goals Steinhauser (2),Kovacic .
    July Fourth and Dman2pt like this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

League Round 16: July Fourth 3-0 patuska

Papaleo (66) Lamb (73) Trotter (78) MOTM: Petersen.

July Fourth took their time to break down the patuska defence and when we did we eventually quickly put this one away, Firstly a breakaway from Papaleo midway through the 2nd half to score our 1st, A Lamb header from Petersen to make it 2-0 and there was time for Trotter to score his first from an indirect Benayoun free-kick.

Cup Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: July Fourth 1-1 OTTOMANS 1453 (Agg: 2-1)

Benayoun (15) Selcuk (80) MOTM: Regal.

A tale of 2 free-kicks here and nothing much else here as both teams once again cancelled each other out for another draw between the 2 teams, July Fourth progress having held a 1-0 advantage from the 1st leg but Ottomans nearly had the chance to score a late winner to put us out on away goals but Regal made a fine tackle.
    roni and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Don't know if it helps but I just set a huge win bonus for all CL games
    roni and Dman2pt like this.

League 11-0 Home .Goals:Zanetti(3),Condon(2)Eriksen,Davids,Luka,Ave ndano,Icardi,Steinhauser. MoM Zanetti.
    pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

League: Buffs FC lose 3-2 at home to the leaders, ending any remaining (slim) hope of challenging for the title. A goalless incident free 1st half was followed by an explosive 2nd with Buffs DC sent off in 46 mins and the visitors converting the penalty. 2 more goals for the visitors rendered the Buffs late rally of 2 of their own pointless. The leaders have now beaten Buffs home and away and would be deserving Champions.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Champions League: Following the dark cloud cast over the Buffs league campaign by the unwelcome appearance of Mr Hyde, out pops Dr Jeckyl, bagpipes in hand, belting out the CL music: the clouds parted, the sun shone and Buffs hit the opposition with a volley of goals in an 8(eight)-0 1st leg win away. The home side actually played pretty well, counter-attacking and offering some threat, but the gulf in quality was too great on this occasion, as was the deadly finishing.
    Dman2pt likes this.

After the debacle in our quarter final of the Cup where we lost by a total of 3-2 , I have endured a lot of criticism of the media. Not least at our press conference after the 0-7 win in the league today. Media could not understand how we could fail to take us through to the semifinals of the Cup. I had to answer questions about why I was not present at this important match. My answer was simple - personal reasons. But you all know how the media is , they never give up . So I gave them something to publish in the newspaper tomorrow. I mentioned that I was thinking of kicking my assistant manager . For we have only lost three games this season , and at all three occasions I was not present. It ought reasonably to mean that my assistant manager is not capable to take on the responsibility it takes to lead a club like " For My Stephanie " Media also asked what we should do differently for tonight's Champions League quarter-finals. And my answer was very simple and honest - "I will be in attendance , so do not worry. "

17th League Game of The Season Zlatan (our captain) keep doing 3-4 points per game, he is a total beast!
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast