Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Snowkatt
  • 2 Post By Celtic
  • 2 Post By John Naish

Thread: Tokens and Auctions

Tokens and Auctions

Maybe a good way to repay Managers would be to get a percentage at least of the tokens spent bidding on your player. This way a Manager can retrieve some tokens spent when buying that player/players. There should be a token reward for selling.
    dardamaniacs likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkatt View Post
    Maybe a good way to repay Managers would be to get a percentage at least of the tokens spent bidding on your player. This way a Manager can retrieve some tokens spent when buying that player/players. There should be a token reward for selling.
    You mean like you get a cut of the tokens paid when your player is sold through a negotiation, but for auctions as well? If so that sounds like a good idea.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I am not understanding why I am asked to pay up 18 tokens to sign up a player from my own youth accademy...thats a rip off cuz I release him and he is sold cheap for 1 token via auction....so I see no need in upgrading that facility if it only produces players for other managers

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olembe Jeff View Post
    I am not understanding why I am asked to pay up 18 tokens to sign up a player from my own youth accademy...thats a rip off cuz I release him and he is sold cheap for 1 token via auction....so I see no need in upgrading that facility if it only produces players for other managers
    You've said this on another thread - my view is the same as what you were told there - you get to sign other players' released youth academy players for 1 token.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I am sorry if had trolled this issue, I was not sure where I would get right answers from. I have actually dropped the issue as I made this comment here before seeing that my innitial thread was being attended to (Y) as a noob it was just a shock to me but I am over that now....

Whilst the best players from the scout list remain a 4 star, it's a waste.

24T players are fast trainers, and I've bought a couple, but when I realized I would need 100 green packs to get him to 6 stars and another 75 packs to get him a special ability, I just laughed.

That'd be a total 200 tokens to make him a scout, which means 20 euros (30 dollars) for a bunch of pixels. LOOOL

I'd rather buy some bottles of booze and have a good time with my buddies.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Whilst the best players from the scout list remain a 4 star, it's a waste.

24T players are fast trainers, and I've bought a couple, but when I realized I would need 100 green packs to get him to 6 stars and another 75 packs to get him a special ability, I just laughed.

That'd be a total 200 tokens to make him a scout, which means 20 euros (30 dollars) for a bunch of pixels. LOOOL

I'd rather buy some bottles of booze and have a good time with my buddies.
    Nice to see someone else who realises the important things in life!
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!