Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How can I lost???

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    62

    How can I lost???

    Hi guys... Currently I'm level 5 and playing my 5th season. I have just lost 1-0 to a opponent who has about 10 quality points lesser than me!! Really can't understand that!!
    My quality points is 39.5 and my opponent is 27.4. How does he beat me?? I really don't understand..
    I really don't understand how Nordeus determine who win a match!!
    Do you guys face similar situation before? How do you guys cope with it?

  2. #2
    Rookie Green Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    55
    maybe your tactics suck, maybe your players are out of position, maybe your players just had a bad game, maybe your players are tired or depressed...maybe Nordeus doesn't like your grammer

    sometimes in the real world, a bad team beats a good team
    adr100 and russ2000_uk like this.
    Tank so Hard!

  3. #3
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    583
    It would make the game very boring it the only thing that determined who won was who have the team with higher quality. Also, did you check to see if he had a good quality starting 11, just low quality reserves and substitutes who would bring the average down, and therefore make him look like a weaker opponent than he actually is?
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

    Murray to win Wimbledon!

  4. #4
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    546
    It happens in real life check out the stats on Grenada vs Barcelona BBC Sport - Granada CF 1-0 Barcelona
    John Naish likes this.

  5. #5
    Champion Jimmy Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Error 101, Not Found
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Hi guys... Currently I'm level 5 and playing my 5th season. I have just lost 1-0 to a opponent who has about 10 quality points lesser than me!! Really can't understand that!!
    My quality points is 39.5 and my opponent is 27.4. How does he beat me?? I really don't understand..
    I really don't understand how Nordeus determine who win a match!!
    Do you guys face similar situation before? How do you guys cope with it?
    Bad luck meet with bad day...

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    maybe your tactics suck, maybe your players are out of position, maybe your players just had a bad game, maybe your players are tired or depressed...maybe Nordeus doesn't like your grammer

    sometimes in the real world, a bad team beats a good team
    I'm using the strongest players that I have. There's no out of position players. All my players have 5 stars!

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    It would make the game very boring it the only thing that determined who won was who have the team with higher quality. Also, did you check to see if he had a good quality starting 11, just low quality reserves and substitutes who would bring the average down, and therefore make him look like a weaker opponent than he actually is?
    That opponent is currently lower league position than me. Every other team can beat him. Why can't I?

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Carter View Post
    Bad luck meet with bad day...
    Come on... Does Nordeus determine who wins the game by luck??!!
    Last edited by Yen N Yik; 05-14-2014 at 01:11 PM.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    It happens in real life check out the stats on Grenada vs Barcelona BBC Sport - Granada CF 1-0 Barcelona
    Just wishing for a consistent result team... Gone are my days of winning streak!! Now I always win once, draw twice and lost a game... What kind of result is that!!??

  10. #10
    Champion Jimmy Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Error 101, Not Found
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Come on... Does Nordeus determine who wins the game by luck??!!
    There's no answered for that.. but here's a thread where people have same problem with you..
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html, youre not alone..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast