Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How can I lost???

Rookie
    Great info. Thanks for the encouragement.
    I see. I will start seeing the player's ratings before I buy them. But most of the time, the ratings column of the players in the market are 0. Means the team they are with now does not play them. So, I think that's probably the reason their team want to sell them. Then I will not know how they perform. What do you think about this matter?
    And for reality, some players does not do well in A team but after they transfer, they can do well in B team. Does that apply to top eleven too?

Apprentice
    People sell their players for various reasons, it could be that they are experienced (OLD), it could be they are retiring soon, it could be they are always on low rating, it could be for making space for better players (e.g. selling a 3* to make way for a 5*).

I try to only bid/negotiate for those that I can see their rating. And from experience (since I mainly play on mobile), some players which I have bought in the past with low rating, still perform with the low rating after the transfer to my team. Not to say this always happens, but there are chances they might perform better (e.g. perhaps they were put in a less preferred position in the past, or out of position). This is Nordeus we are talking about, anything could happen.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Castreal View Post
    People sell their players for various reasons, it could be that they are experienced (OLD), it could be they are retiring soon, it could be they are always on low rating, it could be for making space for better players (e.g. selling a 3* to make way for a 5*).

I try to only bid/negotiate for those that I can see their rating. And from experience (since I mainly play on mobile), some players which I have bought in the past with low rating, still perform with the low rating after the transfer to my team. Not to say this always happens, but there are chances they might perform better (e.g. perhaps they were put in a less preferred position in the past, or out of position). This is Nordeus we are talking about, anything could happen.
    But most of the time a players in the market, they just got no rating. Cos they did not have the chance to play in their team. That's why they end up in the market.

I have a theory on why strong teams lose to lower quality teams in the league !!! after several seasons of checking statistics, quality and formations etc there is always one thing that happens every time 100% !! guaranteed after checking the result you will find when your strong team has lost to a weaker one , for some reason they have scored more goals than your team hun ?? try to avoid that at all costs . It happens to me, and everyone, now and again !!!! now I just need to know how to stop it happening !! lol !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I have a theory on why strong teams lose to lower quality teams in the league !!! after several seasons of checking statistics, quality and formations etc there is always one thing that happens every time 100% !! guaranteed after checking the result you will find when your strong team has lost to a weaker one , for some reason they have scored more goals than your team hun ?? try to avoid that at all costs . It happens to me, and everyone, now and again !!!! now I just need to know how to stop it happening !! lol !!!
    U r genius!!!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    In 'tactics' go to the 'score more than the opponents' tab and click it.
    Even that doesn't work every time in this d@mn game though!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-16-2014 at 01:29 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Mo Meow Odom like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    But most of the time a players in the market, they just got no rating. Cos they did not have the chance to play in their team. That's why they end up in the market.
    Some reasons players in TL have no rating:
    yes, they could have been sitting on the bench in that team
    Or, they could be a newly generated player, either in a fictional team (Nordeus Gen, any age) or from a Manager's Academy (those are going to be 18 or 19 years old)
    Or, they could have been a Free Agent a manager bought to resell for $$.

I tend to look at ratings, attributes, along with the $ value of a player to determine if I want him on my team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Hi guys... Currently I'm level 5 and playing my 5th season. I have just lost 1-0 to a opponent who has about 10 quality points lesser than me!! Really can't understand that!!
    My quality points is 39.5 and my opponent is 27.4. How does he beat me?? I really don't understand..
    I really don't understand how Nordeus determine who win a match!!
    Do you guys face similar situation before? How do you guys cope with it?
    If you will try to find LOGIC in this game then I am afraid you will search for your entire life time without finding the logic. So just enjoy the game......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123