Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How can I lost???

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    That opponent is currently lower league position than me. Every other team can beat him. Why can't I?
    I think it's extremely arrogant to presume that just because everyone else can beat someone that you will be able to. Lower League position means nothing in terms of match. Like I say, it would be pretty boring if you always won and didn't have to think about tactics, formation and stuff like that at all. You'd have nothing to do, and so playing the game would become tedious.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    I think it's extremely arrogant to presume that just because everyone else can beat someone that you will be able to. Lower League position means nothing in terms of match. Like I say, it would be pretty boring if you always won and didn't have to think about tactics, formation and stuff like that at all. You'd have nothing to do, and so playing the game would become tedious.
    I see.
    Do you change your entire team and buy higher quality players every season? Or you just stick with the same bunch of players for 2 or 3 season? Which one is better in top eleven?

Addicted
    I see.
    Do you change your entire team and buy higher quality players every season? Or you just stick with the same bunch of players for 2 or 3 season? Which one is better in top eleven?
    I buy players as and when I need them - if the player is playing well then I will keep them, especially if they are 4 star or higher. If not then I will wait until I have a good replacement, and then sell them.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    I buy players as and when I need them - if the player is playing well then I will keep them, especially if they are 4 star or higher. If not then I will wait until I have a good replacement, and then sell them.
    I'm same too. I ask this because I saw my friend's team, he does not sell his player every season. He still have lot's of 2 and 3 stars players in his team. But he can do well in his league... Well better than me who has all 5 stars players. So, that's why I don't understand...

I have 2-3 star players in my team who starts matches and is still performing consistently. Number of stars does not equal to guaranteed performance.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I have 2-3 star players in my team who starts matches and is still performing consistently. Number of stars does not equal to guaranteed performance.
    Then what does guarantee performance?
    How do we identify that the players we want to buy can have good performance?

I know a person who bought a coffee machine for Nordeus, and is not winning a treble every season.

Then what does guarantee performance?
    How do we identify that the players we want to buy can have good performance?
    This is the point. Nothing can guarantee a good performance. There are no guarantees. My little 3* referral team is sweeping all before it in leagues and cups and my 'properly managed' team is up n down like the proverbial knickers. So maybe the guarantee to a good performance is keep me away from the team?

How about u post pics of the formations u both used? Maybe we can have a better understanding of how and why u lost..
    And, it happens that weaker teams beat stronger, what would the game be if it was only about quality...
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Apprentice
    Welcome to TE Yen N Yik! You are lucky to have had your first troll in Season 5
    My record is currently loosing to team 15 qualities below me 2-0 on 99% morale and condition.

From experience, player with higher quality doesn't always mean they will perform better; I have scout players who are constantly on 4-5 rating no matter which position they play within their radius.
    And you might be surprise to see some 3*/4* are out-performing scouts and having 8-9 ratings every game. So this is probably why some still keep their old player.

I generally sell off all players with lower ratings (except scouts, can't find the courage to sell them), and I try to check their rating before bidding for the player.

Back to your match, i do find some counter formations works some times, and backfires at times. And if you are referring to July Forth's Counter Chart, that is probably slightly outdated.
    If I have the time, what I do is check the historical matches of that opponent, to see what formation had he lost to.
    And he had changed his formation, then I will check the all historical matches (league, CL, Cup) to see if the formation he used was beaten by another formation, checking that opponents stats as well.
    If all fails (some counter formation won and lost at different games), then i will post it in the forum to seek help.

Hope this helps.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast