Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Look at this

Rookie

Look at this

Take a look at this >redacted<, he changed his game time to be exactly after my cup game at same day thinking that it would make me use my second team facing him. The weirdest thing happened after that is when I rescheduled my cup game to be early morning he rearranged his game against me "again" to be just right after my cup game. What do U think of this?

He has the better team and still afraid to play a fair game against me. Did not know that I am so scary to him.

Note:
    He used to be on my friends list.

Look at this-untitled628.jpg

Look at this-untitled630.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-14-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Dreamer
    Unfortunately too many people do that.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When showing a picture, please black out the Name & Photo of the other Manager. Also, even if your meaning was not to insult, it could be construed easily that way so I removed word.

It is a strategy some use, to try and make it near another match, or when the other Manager likely alseep..
    I usually only move a match if I was to be there and cannot at the original time.

And I can see why "used to be" operative phrase!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-14-2014 at 05:25 PM.
    HULIANO likes this.

I have a inhame friend, that we play in the same LEAGUE for 4 seasons in a row, everytime we have a LEAGUE game, he plays friendlies to test formations. He also have a better team.

Last season i was fighting for title with 2 other teams, that i found out were from the same person, because they played each other in ROUND 22 and one of them played with a stupid ilegal formation, 2 rounds after the same team played with His Best players and won the game, giving the LEAGUE title to the other team, i still end 2nd, but i didnt like to lose the title like this.

People front understand that this is only a online game, were you received a virtual trophies, that disapears in the day you abandoned your team.
    And the people that plays like this, abandone there teams, in the first season they dont win anything.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Νo point at all posting such things. You only give value to such deeds by mentioning them in a forum, for many people to see and get the wrong idea about the game.

ps: Since when lame tricks became top eleven common strategy?
    ps2: your fault he was your friend and could spy on your schedule. Next time pick friends carefully.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Unfortunately, too many people do it.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

I wouldn't mind he changed the scheduled match time. It's just wasting tokens though. But still it can be helpful in important matches. I never thought of doing that. However, if I owned a team like that, I would not sweat about facing any opponent He is too pussy IMO!

Play him with 5 Defenders and give him some headache. Do remove him from the list. I used to have an in-game friend that always supported the opponent. I don't know WTH i did to piss him off before. Needless to say I unfriended him.
    HULIANO likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Let him do this crap...I don't think this will have any impact on the game......
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Play him with 5 Defenders and give him some headache. Do remove him from the list. I used to have an in-game friend that always supported the opponent. I don't know WTH i did to piss him off before. Needless to say I unfriended him.
    He definitely loved you so badly =))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast