Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What is your winning formula?

Banned
    You can change your whole squad but not at once...Keep on introducing 1,2 new players every game......

Rookie
    But sometimes it's quite hard to determine the performance of goalkeeper. If you are winning and your opponents have less shot on goal, your goalkeeper won't get 8 rating. I think for me, most of the time my player with high rating are SC, MC and DC. My DL and DR seldom have good rating. Do you guys face the same thing?
    Another thing I want to ask is, do you guys ever have 11 players with 8 or above ratings after a match?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    There is only one answer for me...http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...3-1-4-2-a.html.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    But sometimes it's quite hard to determine the performance of goalkeeper. If you are winning and your opponents have less shot on goal, your goalkeeper won't get 8 rating. I think for me, most of the time my player with high rating are SC, MC and DC. My DL and DR seldom have good rating. Do you guys face the same thing?
    Another thing I want to ask is, do you guys ever have 11 players with 8 or above ratings after a match?
    It will never happen......

Firstly, 8 and above for all 11 players - impossible. I think July or Mo once had a team full of 8 except for one or two 7s

Secondly, for GKs it is much harder. 6 rating doesnt mean he is not good. For me if my GK keeps making saves and helps me win matches with a save on a few occasion I would keep him. If he goes days without making a decent save then I'd look for another GK. Sid & I were just talking abt GKs earlier.. lol...

It is given that wingers & strikers are the "star" of T11. When I mentioned earlier about key players I was referring more to these two positions. They make a lot of difference. Having an average winger and outstanding winger is the difference between a win and a loss. So is having decent MCs that provide cover to your defence.

Also, if you have not noticed, and I am sure this is true for many, a lot of time where you lose a match, your MCs are the ones who have 5-6 rating but your defence has probably 7 on average. So a decent MC is needed. Wingers will help score you goals when your striker isnt scoring. I always invest in good wingers. Some may say they are over powered in T11 but then, wingers are in truth, backup strikers.

When I buy players, I make sure I get a decent winger first, a couple of decent defenders, a good MC and lastly, a striker.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

3x7s let my little referral team down - the slackers.

Unfortunately, there's no winning formula. Although for me the team that does best is the one I fiddle with least. O.o What does that say about me.

Rookie
    Then how bout player with special abilities? Does that make any difference?

Apprentice
    I try to convince myself that SA works, but in reality (and u can read from a few post in the forums), the attributes and ratings are more promising. Having that said, I do have at least half my team with SA
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

just mix CH3COOH(Ethanoic Acid) to C2H5OH(Ethanol) at 300 degree celcius temperature and 20 atmospheric pressure for 1 hour under the presence of Na2CO3(Sodium Carbonate) mixed with H2SO4(Sulphuric Acid)..... U will win every time just take care that u don't inhale the gas evolved
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 05-15-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

For me there is only one answer... POWER TRAINING.
    ppturano likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast