Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What is your winning formula?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    For me there is only one answer... POWER TRAINING.
    But the purpose of power training is just to increase the quality of the player. That does not guarantee good performance of a player. I have a under perform player where I train him up from 4 stars to 6 stars, he still had bad performance everytime.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Castreal View Post
    I try to convince myself that SA works, but in reality (and u can read from a few post in the forums), the attributes and ratings are more promising. Having that said, I do have at least half my team with SA
    Then there is no point train them to have SA. And we need 50 skill points to train them... It's ridiculous. Better find in transfer market better.

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Then how bout player with special abilities? Does that make any difference?
    Just by having SA does not mean that he'll be good at that particular ability. SA increases existing points ability for that particular trait. If he is One-on-One SA, then he'll have increased % in one on ones. If he sucks at freekicks, giving him a FK SA does not mean he'll be better. Buying existing SAs is a gamble. Creating one means you have more control on which player gets it.

Take for example, you have a young AML - a fast trainer, who constantly provides assist at corners. Without the SA he is already good. If you add the SA, he'll be even better. Same goes to players who do well with FKs. Giving him FK SA will increase is conversion rate from say, 80% to 85%.

SA is not a necessity but good to have on the right players.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    But the purpose of power training is just to increase the quality of the player. That does not guarantee good performance of a player. I have a under perform player where I train him up from 4 stars to 6 stars, he still had bad performance everytime.
    The most basic thing you can do is switch players from left to right.

If you play two strikers and they dont score as much, then switch them - the left to right, and vice versa. Same goes to players in midfield. Switch left, center or right. Some players play better on one side.

Also, there are some STs who play better alone and some STs who play better with a partner, this is also true for MCs.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    The most basic thing you can do is switch players from left to right.

If you play two strikers and they dont score as much, then switch them - the left to right, and vice versa. Same goes to players in midfield. Switch left, center or right. Some players play better on one side.

Also, there are some STs who play better alone and some STs who play better with a partner, this is also true for MCs.
    If you encounter a stronger opponents and your players perform badly, how do you know whether it's because of your player's position is wrong or it's just because your opponent is stronger than u?

Rookie
    Another thing I want to ask is, if one of your player (ie: MC) injured or red card, you replace him with another player who perform well but different position (ie: AMC)? Or you replace him with a player with the same position (ie: MC) but perform badly everytime?

If I knw the AMC can perform well as MC, then I'll put him on. If you do not know this, then I'll just go for the correct position.

The question to all your answer is by playing matches, then you will know. I don't have a black and white answer to that. Has to be your own judgement. We in the forum can only guide, but you have to experience it yourself.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    If I knw the AMC can perform well as MC, then I'll put him on. If you do not know this, then I'll just go for the correct position.

The question to all your answer is by playing matches, then you will know. I don't have a black and white answer to that. Has to be your own judgement. We in the forum can only guide, but you have to experience it yourself.
    Sometimes your team performance is depend on your opponents also. If you play with a weaker team, your players will perform well. If your opponent is strong, your players most of the time will perform badly... So, it's very hard to judge a player can perform or not.

It's very hard to try by my own because one mistake, then you will lose your match. Sometimes, you even could not figure out what is the mistake.... Is it player position problem, or formation problem, or its just your opponent is just stronger than you. There's too many things to consider here.
    Last edited by Yen N Yik; 05-16-2014 at 05:44 AM.

I think like I said before in an earlier reply, playing a weaker team does give you an idea of your players. If your player CANNOT perform against a weak team with so many players out of position then he definitely is a useful player and deserves to be sold.

One thing I can tell you, try to play 4-2-2-2 Hexagon or 4-4-2 classic and play the players who you think will perform. Try it for 3 matches and see who is giving you consistent rating. Then retain those, replace the non performing ones with your sub/reserves and try another 3. Im pretty sure you will have a decent idea who is who and who is not supposed to be in your team

T11 is not rocket science. It throws you odd results here and there but it is not a complicated match engine.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Banned
    My formula for WINNING is : ABKI BAAR MODI SARKAR......
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast