Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By Ebrahim Mohammed

Thread: In-game changes make Difference

In-game changes make Difference

in CL i played against similar quality team .. 1st leg ended 2-2 in my home .. before return match i studied his starting formation well and created a counter .. minutes before the game start i made a mistake by deciding to change my formation (due to an advice) .. that mistake gave him 2 early goals & am losing the possession battle .. so before half time i changed back to my suggested formation and starting to win possession battle .. introducing 3 substitutes..one of them gave 2 assists to the other two to equalise the score in 18 minutes ... also he made an in-game fault by putting 4 players in defensive wings (i.e DL+DML+DR+DMR ) and finally he substituted his best in-field player in match who scored a long ranged shot just before he went to bench .. all that made a great difference by turning a hopeless 0-2 result into a 3-3 draw which gave me the advance to semis in about 33 minutes

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot - not mentioned the saves and chances missed after dominating the game, his GK made an 8 with 3 saves

i posted that because i read several threads which state that it's pre-calculated game .. i agree that there are some troll results decided by the game but it's unusual and somehow realistic if compared with LIGA or Premiere league results

I've trailed 2-0 at HT a few times and cameback to draw or win numerous times - without attending the match.

Nowadays I don't make any formation/strategy changes in-game when I watch. I just substitute a player late in the 80th minute to get the green pack. Familiar with the suggestion that "my team plays better when Im not watching"? So I am watching but simulating a "not watching" scenario

While I do believe making changes does have an impact because there are 3-4 points in the game where the match is simulated (before kickoff, before second half, 60-70 min mark).

However, I do believe that the game purposely let some players at random to go 1 or 2 nil down just to mess with their heads. Sometimes, not doing anything during the game will also give u the same result i.e. an unexpected comeback.

I also do believe tho that ppl tend to lose matches because they make drastic formation changes in-game.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

so we both agree on probabilities may happen during a game .. a normal comeback without interfering in game , the game mess with our heads by dramatic comebacks , the opponent makes drastic faulty formation changes , you make changes that impacts the game results in ball possession and hence score change

Agree with u that it may be other factors , but it also may be ur changes .. so what am saying is to believe and do what u see can make difference in the game .. and finally accept the result however and whatever it is
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

We'll never know how it would have been other way...

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    We'll never know how it would have been other way...
    I've never come back from a 2 or 3 goal deficit when I interfere. I've done it a lot of times when I don't watch. We'll never know, but from my experience, it is sometimes best not to panic/do anything
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T